Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

WTH girl!! Do you take power from this tag 🤣 🤣

She does indeed!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are yaar.. cut that lady some slack.. for past 7 -9 months she has been plotting to get aaliya out of zain's life and she has failed miserably.. this is the first time she is enjoying her victory .. lady ur days are up.. zaya cannot will not divorce...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
two symbolism that struck today..saying mansooz hai simultaneously when BOD said u both need to stay together and zain's loosing kite flying competition ... when he asked to freed from aaliya... no one got that
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm sure gonna have no nail beds by the time this track ends

LMFAOO🤣 wonderful #GetALife

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

res what the hell is going on? -________________-

Great question why dont you go ask that Push Guy😳

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zainab, you're right, imma kill you. 😳

Remarriage is not happening! There has to be something we're missing...ugh, Monday, why are you so far away?

nigga touch me and imma break your hands off. 😎

There is so much we are missing, we need to see more, wth is Suraiya saying, Zain is softening up a bit, i felt so sad when he was reading the note from the kids about how khadoos he is now, that was never the Zain no matter what happened, always strong *sigh*

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

CVs know how to confuse the hell out of us, but hopefully divorce will not happen did you see how confident Suraiya was? Nope it can't go so smoothly for her

Suraiya is always confident even after she looses, she has some strong will power if you ask me. Definitely Cvs are playing with us, well we think they are and they better be, no divorce,

WTH girl!! Do you take power from this tag 🤣 🤣

Kya... can u send me some.. need some power here also...😆... I am soo exhausted... errr... I ment my brain😆...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Suraiya is always confident even after she looses, she has some strong will power if you ask me. Definitely Cvs are playing with us, well we think they are and they better be, no divorce,

LOL that is true but Aaliya cannot be out of Suraiya's life that easily, there needs to be a twist to wipe the smirk off her face.

The CVs are playing mind games with us, the whole purpose is to keep us in suspense but at the same time they've managed to piss off many with the rush.

Unres pg1
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO I am not gonna kill u for saying that bcoz I am saying this from the beginning that it's a huge possibility that remarriage will happen. CVs are experienced in playing with our emotions. So I won't be surprised if they show Zaya united one day and the other day they are like Oh let's go for remarriage😕 @BOLD Exactly !! Call me a pessimist but no one have bothered to do an investigation. IDK what CVs are showing but they better get that no one is gonna watch remarriage crap -_- CVs are pissing me off now with all that leaps and with Rehan's presence in the show.

hush you dimwit, you have no right to speak you aint even watching😳.

@BOLD no thats not going to happen, its either they are going to unite or separate they will not unite to separate thats BS.

Exactly the girl who fought for her marriage even when they hated each other now isnt even bothering with it, like no search at all, just going along with everything? WHy?

Right, why is he walking with her with Zara in the middle? why? Why? why?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

1. Aaliya saying it's like my exam and I have to come first.

2. Board of directors saying, Aap dono perfect hain but together.

Okay I know 2nd one is lame.. but that was the best part.

Actually I love the last one, that is so true, whoever sees them together say that they are heavenly jodi, ugh you idiot ZAYa just get back together already

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Actually I love the last one, that is so true, whoever sees them together say that they are heavenly jodi, ugh you idiot ZAYa just get back together already

There was one more... Zain asking his dad freedom from aaliya and he failed...Did u see suri face at first she was soo happy maybe seeing zain kite strong and flying high but when aaliya won her face fell
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LOL Zainab u shouldn't have talked about remarriage 😆I can come up with so many reasons that it seems like remarriage can happen. I stay away from the forum because of this reason only as I can't see any ray of hope that Zaya are gonna get back together. I am full of negativity these days and I don't wanna spread it.

Aashi your just a pessimistic ass, You Rehan fan leave from here☢️

I do see HOPE and thats ALL I see so HUSH your mouth🥺