Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly saheba i cant wait till suraiya is revealed but its time for nafeesa to be revealed for what she did is wrong wrong wrong i want revenge man so bad. Its about time zaya learn to be cautious around others for themselves

Agreed as much as I hate Suraiya, it is Nafeesa who needs to be revealed first given her actions.

As for Suraiya and Zara, I think after Zain and Aaliya's reunion she will use Zara to her advantage knowing Zara is attached to Aaliya. Suraiya is going to use Zara as a weapon to come between Zain and Aaliya
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He really does Shivani. but for now I honestly will be more than satisfied if he only finds about Nafeesa. His mom kept going on about Bhopalies well look at what a 'classy and gracious' lady did. AND these past three months she kept her mouth shut and watched all this drama without an ounce of guilt! Zain really needs to see that!
And boy I want to see the look on Fahad's face! I want some nice dialogues delivered by Aaliya that would give a tight slap to everyone's faces!

Originally posted by: -SH-

That's true.. Promises are meant to be broken.. First time I want this to be true..

I know I'm gonna scare you guys... but with what CVs showed past few days and last episode, I think truth will come out after divorce or maybe Zain would be forced to divorce Aaliya due to this promise. And we have Rehan Aaliya marriage. He will die before anything happens and she'll return to Zain.

Yuck!!! That sounds so pukish to me while writing. Anyone wanna bet? I'd lose willingly

I know Zainab will definitely want to bet. :D
I am a bit pessimistic..so I am scared...so I can't bet . :/
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed as much as I hate Suraiya, it is Nafeesa who needs to be revealed first given her actions.

As for Suraiya and Zara, I think after Zain and Aaliya's reunion she will use Zara to her advantage knowing Zara is attached to Aaliya. Suraiya is going to use Zara as a weapon to come between Zain and Aaliya

@bold - That's what I thought too. Zara would cling to Aaliya and Suraiyya would use that to her advantage to create differences between ZaYa again. But this promise Suraiyya took from Zain has me worried and indicates a different track. I hope I'm wrong. I want the first one to be true. Coz they will use Rehan and his family.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know Zainab will definitely want to bet. :D
I am a bit pessimistic..so I am scared...so I can't bet . :/

Today, I'm sailing in the same boat as you
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

He really does Shivani. but for now I honestly will be more than satisfied if he only finds about Nafeesa. His mom kept going on about Bhopalies well look at what a 'classy and gracious' lady did. AND these past three months she kept her mouth shut and watched all this drama without an ounce of guilt! Zain really needs to see that!

And boy I want to see the look on Fahad's face! I want some nice dialogues delivered by Aaliya that would give a tight slap to everyone's faces!

I was just remembering Namrata's tweet. Who that someone could be whose cool and handsome? Truth needs to come out like right now. We don't have time now.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually, I'm more curious about why we have a 45 minute episode on Monday?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I was just remembering Namrata's tweet. Who that someone could be whose cool and handsome? Truth needs to come out like right now. We don't have time now.

Lmao the only cool and handsome guy is Zain for me 😆 But I think it will be Rehan who will find out

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Lmao the only cool and handsome guy is Zain for me 😆 But I think it will be Rehan who will find out

man at this point someone needs to find out! and that someone needs to let Zain know the truth asap!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Actually, I'm more curious about why we have a 45 minute episode on Monday?

Same here mahn. I haven't even seen the promo yet. I hope its not bcoz of Udaan. It will be the first maha episode of BI on its own.It sounds so exciting. Hopefully it won't be ddisappointing as Eid was. No hopes and expectations this time.