Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Suraiya is literally the only woman who believes that everyone dances to her tunes. 🥱
But yeah, like you said, maybe she will try to brainwash Zain again...
Omg could that be the next track??

I really hope not. I'm tired with all this plotting honestly or i would like it that they show zaya smart again and refute all of Suri's plans just like before!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I really hope not. I'm tired with all this plotting honestly or i would like it that they show zaya smart again and refute all of Suri's plans just like before!

Ikr, they've been plotting since like Eid, evil can't triumph over good for so long...
Or they could just leave Loony Villa for good...

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys Suriaya was going to win sooner or later shes had her victory but now zaya need to buck up man its their time to enjoy

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys Suriaya was going to win sooner or later shes had her victory but now zaya need to buck up man its their time to enjoy

i really really hope so Zainab. One chudail needs to be exposed atleast and that is Nafeesa. atleast then zaya will be on their guard and will always be on their guards when it comes to their psycho family.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly saheba i cant wait till suraiya is revealed but its time for nafeesa to be revealed for what she did is wrong wrong wrong i want revenge man so bad. Its about time zaya learn to be cautious around others for themselves
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

was it only me who found it weird that Suraiya was all happy reading what zara wrote on the kite? i mean what can she really do? force Rehan to marry Aaliya? make Zain believe that Aaliya has moved on and has something going on with Rehan? what was with that scene man?

Ugh.. Why am I not alone to think this?

Btw, someone on forum tried to read Suraiyya 's lips and she said "jo main kahungi tumhe vo karna padega". Hence Zain saying I trust you mom.
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

Btw, someone on forum tried to read Suraiyya 's lips and she said "jo main kahungi tumhe vo karna padega". Hence Zain saying I trust you mom.

Poor Zain. On the one hand, his trust in his wife which he considers broken. Now his trust in his mother which will (hopefully) be broken.

Originally posted by: -SH-

say what?! That Suri ki bachi!!!!😡

but if the truth is exposed then it goes to show how wrong Suri can be as well right? like how her judgment is so wrong..then all the promises he makes to Suri is all moot.

After all didn't he break all the promises he made to Aaliya after that complaint incident?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Poor Zain. On the one hand, his trust in his wife which he considers broken. Now his trust in his mother which will (hopefully) be broken.

I'm looking forward to the day when the blinders will be off from Zain's eyes. He needs to know Suraiyya 's truth ASAP.
-Facetious- thumbnail

say what?! That Suri ki bachi!!!!😡

but if the truth is exposed then it goes to show how wrong Suri can be as well right? like how her judgment is so wrong..then all the promises he makes to Suri is all moot.

After all didn't he break all the promises he made to Aaliya after that complaint incident?

That's true.. Promises are meant to be broken.. First time I want this to be true..

I know I'm gonna scare you guys... but with what CVs showed past few days and last episode, I think truth will come out after divorce or maybe Zain would be forced to divorce Aaliya due to this promise. And we have Rehan Aaliya marriage. He will die before anything happens and she'll return to Zain.

Yuck!!! That sounds so pukish to me while writing. Anyone wanna bet? I'd lose willingly