-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
meee tooo!!! They are sooo natural in them scenes
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

thank you so much for reminding me of this promise again. YES! the CVS couldn't have just thrown this line for the heck of it. this line must come into play somehow. and like always this mannat of Aaliya will be fulfilled as well!

Cv's better toned down for 3rd angle and remarriage stuff either of zain or aaliya , they know better that BI fandom is so impatient and know that ZAYA is USP of the show
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i want to see intensity again, i want the same attraction between them backk
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I'm sure we will the same fire again! I cannot friggin wait for the GR8 magazine pictures and interview
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

meee tooo!!! They are sooo natural in them scenes

A little too natural 😉
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys do vote and our next step is to bother fuzion for a photoshoot

Brb people
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Nooo! Suri's promise could be Zain's second marriage?! Where do people get this shizzle form?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

anyone seen the promo yet? :/

Promo?? Where, What?!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

Guy's remember when Zaya had went to bhopal for Rizwan-ayat's rista . zaya visited dargah n they had one manant & promised that " HUM AAPNA RISTHA AUR B MAJBOOT BNAAYEGE AUR KISE TEESRE KO AAPNE BEECH AANE NI DENGE " so in the end i concluded by keeping my faith/high hopes/postivity intact thru these lines that these will fit beautifully if D won't happen/ this trip will be best trip of zaya/ truth will out & lastly zain will never leave her again & he will regret each and every word so from there will be a Beginning of BEINTEHAA MOHABAAT OF ZAYA cus BI is all about ZAYA AND ONLY ZAYA . ❤️

You read my mind!! I was thinking of that exact scene today, these things are not thrown in for the hell of it. They all ultimately connect.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL right? Maps ❤️
Then BI will truly be unique in every way 😆

We think alike, I've wanted that song on ZaYa too but figured I'm pressing my luck 😆

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gne2wb8HF0

How did I know this would be the scene before I opened the link? I absolutely loved this scene! These two are so natural with each other, their comfort level is rare. I hope we get lots of these type of scenes after a reunion. They won't want to let each other go 😳

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You know, as much as I wanna see ZaYa all romantic and happy again, I want to see a redemption track first!

Heena, are you talking about the director's tweets?

OMG I was just about to wear my glasses over my contacts #InstantBlindness 🤢

Same, I mean I want a reunion but things should not immediately go back to normal. I want to see Zain making this upto Aaliya and I want to see her learning from past mistakes, both need to stop going out of their way for their loved ones because they've received nothing but pain in return. Let them be wiser in the steps they take and really stand by each other.