Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
CVs know how to confuse the hell out of us, but hopefully divorce will not happen did you see how confident Suraiya was? Nope it can't go so smoothly for her
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
alright lets look at the positives:

1.) ZaYa reading Quran at the same time
2.)ZaYa packing the same time
3.) Zara gave Aliyah a taveez to keep her safe
4) ZaYa saying Manzoor hai at the same time, they still in very much sync, i love that scene btw, the best scene of the episode, the BI BGM was so lit.

did i leave anything?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Kill me for this but: Remarriage at this point for Aliyah is such a huge possibility, yes now Sruthi Saheba and Aashi can come kill me😆

Im not kidding Aliyah isnt even bothered about proving herself innocent at all, shes playing around, being all motherly to Aliyah, why? Rehan is helping her, throwing her kite in the air, showing his expression less expression, why isnt anyone DOING anything? Why is there such urge for the days? why is there so many clues to divorce rather than uniting them?

LMAO I am not gonna kill u for saying that bcoz I am saying this from the beginning that it's a huge possibility that remarriage will happen. CVs are experienced in playing with our emotions. So I won't be surprised if they show Zaya united one day and the other day they are like Oh let's go for remarriage 😕@BOLD Exactly !! Call me a pessimist but no one have bothered to do an investigation. IDK what CVs are showing but they better get that no one is gonna watch remarriage crap -_- CVs are pissing me off now with all that leaps and with Rehan's presence in the show.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

res what the hell is going on? -________________-

Someone has started thinking like me 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

alright lets look at the positives:

1.) ZaYa reading Quran at the same time
2.)ZaYa packing the same time
3.) Zara gave Aliyah a taveez to keep her safe
4) ZaYa saying Manzoor hai at the same time, they still in very much sync, i love that scene btw, the best scene of the episode, the BI BGM was so lit.

did i leave anything?

1. Aaliya saying it's like my exam and I have to come first.

2. Board of directors saying, Aap dono perfect hain but together.

Okay I know 2nd one is lame.. but that was the best part.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Err I am so confused #Zain'SpermPower🤣
-Aashima- thumbnail
LOL Zainab u shouldn't have talked about remarriage 😆I can come up with so many reasons that it seems like remarriage can happen. I stay away from the forum because of this reason only as I can't see any ray of hope that Zaya are gonna get back together. I am full of negativity these days and I don't wanna spread it.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Err I am so confused #Zain'SpermPower🤣

WTH girl!! Do you take power from this tag 🤣 🤣
-Aashima- thumbnail
Harshad wore black 😲😲😲 Runs to see episode caps 😆😆 Black is so his colour.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kill me for this but: Remarriage at this point for Aliyah is such a huge possibility, yes now Sruthi Saheba and Aashi can come kill me😆

Im not kidding Aliyah isnt even bothered about proving herself innocent at all, shes playing around, being all motherly to Aliyah, why? Rehan is helping her, throwing her kite in the air, showing his expression less expression, why isnt anyone DOING anything? Why is there such urge for the days? why is there so many clues to divorce rather than uniting them?

Chill your beans Zainab, CVs are playing mind games with us! They can't give it away today, they want the audience to fret over the weekend and question everything. If the divorce was going to happen, then they would have time travelled as per and we would have had Rehan/Aliyah wedding precap instead.

I just don't believe it will happen.

P.S. I won't be able to show my face anywhere if they DO. What with giving you all the BIG speech of no divorce 🤣