Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

They have ensured that fans are on the edge of their seats, but people need to quit being so negative and just wait for Monday. I am pretty sure they have something good in store for us.

I have a long list of scenes i want to see on the business trip lol, i want the full 45 minutes dedicated to Zaya, but i'm pretty sure we will get Suri's facing popping up a few times. They just need to execute the episode well on Monday and everyone will soon calm down.

The negativity will never end, I've learned that with this forum and fandom. Just can't please everyone but like you I enjoyed tonight's episode. At least I was not cringing through anything, yes the warped speed can make anyone's head spin but there are other scenes which stand out and really make you appreciate the small details CVs remember or include
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL, I thought you might have realised when i put the bit in about Zara.

Who the hell said he is going to die? What's going to happen? If Zain dies, Aliyah dies! Then do a Season 2, 3 and 4

exactly why i was like i dont believe you😆

are you kidding Zain dies than every single person related to BI will die
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

well in that case my prediction is ZaYa knocking up each other in the jungle

Z your prediction is that of many! The main prediction going around now is ZaYa get stuck together and end up consummating, but if CVs go this route I'm not buying the unintentional consumption nonsense. Zain still loves Aaliya and should be in full senses when they consummate.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The negativity will never end, I've learned that with this forum and fandom. Just can't please everyone but like you I enjoyed tonight's episode. At least I was not cringing through anything, yes the warped speed can make anyone's head spin but there are other scenes which stand out and really make you appreciate the small details CVs remember or include

lmao me and Mandy have experience over that, we always spoke about how negative people are, theres no point, people over look the specialty of BI of how they always reference to old scenes
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Yes i did, lmao</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i just want another scene where they just fall be it cliche i dont care i want clicheee noww

I'm a sucker for cliches.. Anything would do man.. Monday come fast already.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Z your prediction is that of many! The main prediction going around now is ZaYa get stuck together and end up consummating, but if CVs go this route I'm not buying the unintentional consumption nonsense. Zain still loves Aaliya and should be in full senses when they consummate.

LMAO M, i dont actually want that too happen, i dont want them to consummate, i want a heart wrenching pain ful union and than they could do their business
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm a sucker for cliches.. Anything would do man.. Monday come fast already.

I just need them to make up i dont care how, snake elephant goat horse anything just get ZaYa together
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking that if ZaYa reunite, Zain would try to revoke his decision and that's when Suraiyya would remind him of his promise which they muted today. If they consummate, Suraiyya can bring in trouble again after she read Zara's note on kite. If they do not, Zain will be torn between mom and wife and he has to decide in 2 days. What's gonna happen!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe they fall into a ditch and spend time in close proximity...
Where's the Zain bashing? Have you reported it Zainab?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Maybe they fall into a ditch and spend time in close proximity...

Where's the Zain bashing? Have you reported it Zainab?

that person pmed me, the same lmao loser w.e and yes

LMFAO a ditch🤣