Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Sruthi see Love it wont happen its going to be real bad for ZaYa especially if they return to BV made up and happy Suraiya is going to go crazy literally,
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@right EXACTLY i was saying Shivani before you people exploded, i know talaaq wont happen but Suraiya is going to be back on her feet plotting like a maniac AGAIn and this time really hard

Geez Zainab... sorry if you felt that... I was just stating my POV coz I don't see RM happening..

And yes regarding Suraiyya coming back this time... I agree.. she has to... if Mamu 's death can't separate ZaYa then she needs to think real hard.
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Even my mom too... her question was .. does aaliya have any self respect... she is in love with her ex-husband. but is willing to marry a guy with two kids and divorce him , leave the kids (who are getting attached her her) and go back to her ex cos she only has him in her mind... It makes aaliya thinking worse than suri...

That's what... Apparently Aaliya has been a role model for so many... CVs cannot destroy her like that.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@right EXACTLY i was saying Shivani before you people exploded, i know talaaq wont happen but Suraiya is going to be back on her feet plotting like a maniac AGAIn and this time really hard

IKR! She will be like.You dint trust your mother.You always listen to your Biwi! And i believe the montage will be like Aliiya and Suraiya pulling Zain from his either sides and he in the middle πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Sruthi see Love it wont happen its going to be real bad for ZaYa especially if they return to BV made up and happy Suraiya is going to go crazy literally,

Yeah, I know...
Sowwie πŸ€—
..Zainab.. thumbnail
People first im not mad so relax and second evne if the RM happens BI is DONE for good No one is going to watch than literally
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

IKR! She will be like.You dint trust your mother.You always listen to your Biwi! And i believe the montage will be like Aliiya and Suraiya pulling Zain from his either sides and he in the middle πŸ˜†

LOLL! 🀣

Word Count: 1

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You guys are making me impatient now πŸ€”
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Exactly Avi

Guys but seriously the rank of the forum migh increase cause of us so thats one good news rightπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

You guys are making me impatient now πŸ€”

Girl, weren't you always impatient? πŸ˜†