Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

🤣 What else do you notice Zainab? Did you notice the Suitcase company name? Was that VIP?American Tourister?😛

LMFAO I was just saying jheez people, attacking me for no reasoon
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab why are you still stuck on usman's dark past? the poor man is dead now. i do not think the CVs will tarnish the fond memories we have of him.
and please no man..Aaliya had nowhere else to stay! right? she didn't want to live with her parents after everything. okay you are not sounding positive at all you are sounding negative now 🥱
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same Z, I do not want them to interfere especially knowing what the USP of this show is. Its not like the track has not worked for TRPs, the ratings are good and have remained steady this past week. Its just in the UK the show has suffered a setback.

Exactly M, thats why i was saying i rather take talaaq than killing off the main character. that would be worse. and its a muslim show they cant bring back humshakals. its so upsetting doe i hope it comes back up soon

@Saheba -___-
but guys the UK ratings don't make any difference to colors! if it did Beintehaa wouldn't even be in hot water right now because we broke records in UK and we ruled for quite some time. Trps only is what matters to this channel.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
So? his dark past can still come in the story, thats how maybe how Rehan comes in, just cause hes dead doesnt mean they cant open up his past?
DUDE Saheba relax how am i sounding negative? at least im prepared for the worst, i have freakin made all you especially you positive for this track and also now am preparing for the worst.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Right, if you think about right now her characters getting butchered too, shes living with another man, how does that even go with Aliyah?

Right, its too complicated but than again how is everyone going to fit. Where the da hell is Hot dog going to come in?

Zains aunt might be connected to Usmans dark past

She's not living 'with' him. Staying as a guest is one thing and married to that person and wanting to be with your first husband is another. What is she? A puppet?

I too have a feeling that Zarina might be connected to Usmaan 's past, with that 'son' coming along...also their timing...after Usmaan 's death

And I think Suraiyya is going to use zara and hot dog to create differences between ZaYa again after they reunite.
but guys talaaq and remarriage is a big deal. adults like my mom will be pissed off and they won't watch because it's still literally making a mockery of zaya's love!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Saheba they just care about Hot Dog nothing else
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

She's not living 'with' him. Staying as a guest is one thing and married to that person and wanting to be with your first husband is another. What is she? A puppet?

I too have a feeling that Zarina might be connected to Usmaan 's past, with that 'son' coming along...also their timing...after Usmaan 's death

And I think Suraiyya is going to use zara and hot dog to create differences between ZaYa again after they reunite.

imma just wait and watch, tbh, Suraiya can use anyone to create differences between them however i am just hoping for them to evolve stronger after all this

@Saheba go tell rangeela that

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@Saheba they just care about Hot Dog nothing else

this is so damn frustrating!! I'm going nuts here! People are already threatening to quit man..no no no!!!