Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Alright guys, Here we go again kk:

W.E. Happens now, we cant do anything to change HOWEVER, if Cvs wants to, they can still play good with this track or the divorce one.

Lets say the divorce does happen, Sruthi and Saheba sit your ass down im not done so dont even think about yelling at me, right, and she marries Rehan, right,

So then Zain is going to have to find out the truth in order to even want her back. IN order Aliyah to come back she needs to marry, and consummate her marriage and be Married for at least 6 MONTHS with her new husband, However, marrying Rehan will only receive him and his pillar and the cvs more curses, but what they can do is before they consummate he could die and Aliyah could go back to Zain.

Now, if they dont divorce and Aliyah is preggo cause i doubt the truth is going to come out, right ZAins going to take her back for the sake of his child, However Zains aunt might be the one to get them back together. Guys Also I have a feeling that she might be connected to Usmans dark past since she is a grey character

But Zainab, this totally destroys ZaYa and BI!
You're just bracing yourself for the worst, right?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aw HINNA I LURVE YAA!❤️

Aashi🤣

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

W.E. Happens now, we cant do anything to change HOWEVER, if Cvs wants to, they can still play good with this track or the divorce one.

Lets say the divorce does happen, Sruthi and Saheba sit your ass down im not done so dont even think about yelling at me, right, and she marries Rehan, right,

So then Zain is going to have to find out the truth in order to even want her back. IN order Aliyah to come back she needs to marry, and consummate her marriage and be Married for at least 6 MONTHS with her new husband, However, marrying Rehan will only receive him and his pillar and the cvs more curses, but what they can do is before they consummate he could die and Aliyah could go back to Zain.

Now, if they dont divorce and Aliyah is preggo cause i doubt the truth is going to come out, right ZAins going to take her back for the sake of his child, However Zains aunt might be the one to get them back together. Guys Also I have a feeling that she might be connected to Usmans dark past since she is a grey character

for the first time in my life i do not like anything that you just said😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm going to pretend I didn't read w.e. was written above this.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I will come back only after rehan dies not before that
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

for the first time in my life i do not like anything that you just said😭

Zainab is gone crazy. Leave her alone for some time 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Right, Err ZaYa are destroyed already, im so serious, they have ruined the essence of such a beautiful track,

Maybe but im just thinking man
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why are you all after my pakora :((((

Leave ehr alone
Shes my pakora get your own

your pakora scared the living hell out of us! :((
you want to be the only want to torture her huh😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But this is what i read in twitter.

-Aashima- thumbnail
The day remarriage happens, it will be my last day here on the forum 🤓