Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

IKR! Things have already blown up in her face because of the rubbish she was up to but she still hasn't changed!

Exactly! Ow did she nit change even after her husband died?😕 Why cant she think of all the good things Aliya had done to them? How good soul she is! She was so innocent and Suraiyya knew this before.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

🤣 Like i was ROFLing when Zain clapped in that drunk scene remember that scene?

Who can forget that... I want her to fall in his arms once again and he could carry her while she is blabbering about everything that has happened...... of course before the first T happenings
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
guysss
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@BOLD exactly !!! This is the thing that sucks. Can't wait to see Surraiya being exposed !!

First i want Nafeesa exposed and i want Suraiyya to confess out of guilt (she does not have a heart though)
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

SO my question is.. ARE THEY GETTING DIVORCED OR NOT...????

Amazing question 🤣
Girl, all we can do is wait, we've been breaking our heads over this in the past 127 pages! 😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

guysss

KYA HUA??? any good news
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yep, they have! Turned out to be false, I mean...

This one has to be false because it makes no sense why they would fight and Aaliya goes back to the BOD. Zain and Aaliya both made their presentations which were loved and both agreed beforehand they would go with whatever the BOD decides. After agreeing to work together to fulfill Usman's dreams, it seems illogical they would go back on their word especially since they are on a business trip.

-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Exactly! Ow did she nit change even after her husband died?😕 Why cant she think of all the good things Aliya had done to them? How good soul she is! She was so innocent and Suraiyya knew this before.

Surraiya can't see anything beyond her ego
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

guysss

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

okay someone tell me has all tata sky spoilers always come true? or has some of them turned out false before? please let me know.

They have been false. My Tata Sky has been showing this since last Monday. Plus we still haven't seen Rehan scolding Zara for calling Aaliya ammi. That too was a part of that Tata Sky spoiler, and for the day before.