Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I'll have to remain mysterious for sometime LOL

LOL It's fun to be mysterious πŸ˜‰
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I'll have to remain mysterious for sometime LOL

For a year exactly...they wont let you change ur username...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Arghh no place for emotions seriously. What I am doing here 😭 See you at night now *humph*

what the, stop such a drama queenπŸ˜† work? i thought you got days off?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

First of all I love your posts. I am comparatively new to the forum, but it has become a habit of mine to look for your post afte the episode :)

Now to BI, I was 10000000% sure till today that there will be no T. For the first time after the suri promise scene I am scared. Dunno what to think. There is a sudden fear that maybe just maybe it may happen. I am as hell confused as the rest with this flying at lightning speed and this trip out of nowhere. Is he going to have to say T in the middle of the trip? Why so?

What is with that tabeez Zara gave her. Is there going to be an accident that Aliya may meet with. Are they going to get intimate. If either one of these don't happen then I don't see what will stop T. There is no sign of truth coming out.

At this point I just hope she meets with an accident and they just never never come back to this evil barkath land. Let them stay away far away from all evil.

Btw Zains pain was so evident in that small scene where he was writing to his dad. My heart went out to him so much. It would have been awesome if there were more scenes like that which made him look justified. And yeah I think the Quran reading scene was perfect. Oh man I love these two. I will die if T happens

AWWW Welcome and thank you!!❀️

Exactly everyone is i feel like people have two sides expecially after today, one that the talaaq will happen and one that it will not, so we just gotta wait and find out.

Exactly if talaaq needed to happen it could have happened in mumbai there was no need to leave the city and for it to happen than. right? another reason why i dont think the talaq will happen something is going to happen to stop it.

LMAOO i just want Zain to find out the truth and i want a very painful heart wrenching union pleaseee. no sr at all.

Exactly, hes still loves her, watch they will unite, LMAO dont die no talaaq will happen
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Okay before this turns into CC I am gonna get back to show 😎

Why remarriage can happen:
1. Rehan's family is in the show for reason.
2. Rehan always supporting Aliya.
3. Colors have done this before too.
4. So much rushing of talaq track.

Why it can't happen:
1. Fans will create uproar.
2. Harshika are still the main leads.
3. Kit kit is happening for some reason.

I can't think of anything else. I am gonna go now :( This traitor doesn't deserve to stay here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lmao nigga chill, good points doe, talaq aint happening and the hot dog needs to go tbh
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^ If this happens, I'm gonna give you a virtual treat, Z. Need some power of yours 🀣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

^ If this happens, I'm gonna give you a virtual treat, Z. Need some power of yours 🀣

LMFAO🀣🀣

Shivani i already have a bet with my friend that the talaaq aint happening. TAKE SOMEπŸ˜†

treat huh?πŸ˜†
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hii!

I so want Aliyah to meet with an accident, this will make Zain realise he can't lose her and give her the third talaaq. Maybe Zaya reunite, and then discover the truth together. This will also keep the viewers happy.

Poor Zain is in a lot of pain, he needs his malikah to comfort him. Don't worry T will not happen, if it does then we are planning to go India and sort this out!πŸ˜†

Ha ha count me in to go to India if T happens. After all these zoya made for each other, synchronization scenes even rangeela can't be dumb enough to separate them right? Lol
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

AWWW Welcome and thank you!!❀️

Exactly everyone is i feel like people have two sides expecially after today, one that the talaaq will happen and one that it will not, so we just gotta wait and find out.

Exactly if talaaq needed to happen it could have happened in mumbai there was no need to leave the city and for it to happen than. right? another reason why i dont think the talaq will happen something is going to happen to stop it.

LMAOO i just want Zain to find out the truth and i want a very painful heart wrenching union pleaseee. no sr at all.

Exactly, hes still loves her, watch they will unite, LMAO dont die no talaaq will happen

But but but, why the hell are they flying like this unless they suddenly came up with another track right after. Suri's daughter and zain? Aliyah and rehan? Man, just kill me lol
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

what the, stop such a drama queenπŸ˜† work? i thought you got days off?

Nah yaar I took someone's shift for today. I am off all next week πŸ˜† I don't wanna go πŸ˜• I am being such a dramebaaz these days πŸ˜† This is final byeee.
P.S I still don't understand the purpose being Monday maha episode. Hopefully they promote it enough !!!