Keh bhi naa paayein
Reh bhi na paayein
Kyun bewajah hai, ye bebasi
Tum mein hum hain
Hum mein tum ho
Tum se hum hain
Hum se tum ho
Kismaton se milte hain do dil yahaan

I loved how the both of them were so keen on keeping the others attention towards them through out their presentations, first Zain looked impressed and than Aliyah, they're so cute.

Tell me we need or anyone else for that matter needs more clues for them "TO BE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER" their tuning is so perfect."Manzoor Hai"

Zain wants to be free, free from the pain, the guilt thats stored inside of him for he thinks its his fault and the only way hes going to get rid of it is getting rid of Aliyah but yet he doesnt know that hes going to make it worse for himself. The only way he will ever be free from this guilt is by coming near Aliyah, letting her back into your life so she can bring back your sun thats hidden by the over bearing darkness surrounding Zain. Zains in guilt for something he didnt even do, his father didnt die cause of him, it was never his fault, anything and everything that happened wasnt his fault.

However, as mad as I am that Zain always looses from Aliyah, it symbolized i think that he tells his father that he wants freedom from Aliyah yet he fails meaning they will unite, no matter how much Zain, Suraiya or the the bhabhis try to separate them, its was always ZaYa and will always be ZAYa.

Random things: Shazia and Nafeesa beating each other lmao as usual, fighting. Suraiya reading Zaras note, err okay. the song they had on while the kite sequence sucked😆

Tell me how he can even think of living without her, she changed his life, today he wasnt running around the room looking for his phone, his alcohol bottles but for the Quran, it shows Zains life is changed completely and will shatter in a million pieces if Zain and Aliyah dont unite.

What is Suraiyas problem? What could have she said to ZAin? there so many possibilites yet we are so confused? it could be anything, him marrying another girl, not talking to aliyah, putting more guilt in the man, so much

People, i give up with this time tracks, making me more confused, imma just wait till Monday now.

P.S. Harshad looked so hot in that black shirt😆
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys there is so much more we are missing, we honestly can say anything right now. Something is not right, something we stil yet have to see, Why was Suraiya muted? Will Zain and Aliyah for real unite?
there is yet so much more to be shown
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiii!

I really liked the episode, i think i am from the minority. Yes, CVs are running at the speed of the lightening and nothing is making sense right now, but you just get that feeling that the divorce will not happen. CVs have something up their sleeve and it's one of them, where you're like will they, won't they?

The kite scene with Zain was touching, the message to Usman, maan that was sad! Poor guy is dying inside

I really loved the scene, where both of them are praying Quraan at the same time, i am loving the synchronisation in the past few episodes. Another sign, they won't get divorced is the fact that he read the Quraan, as he doesn't know what to do and he has that flashback of Aliyah.

I'm really excited for Monday, i really want to know what will break Zain's resolve.

CVs definitely need to fix up with this time business, trying to make sense of it all lol!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Apt title for this episode Zainab, it was confusing again everything is being rushed but for what? Whether its for a RM track or unite, again why such a hurry? CVs have accomplished in confusing viewers but also keeping them intrigued about what may or may not happen

Okay so onto what I liked:

- Aaliya's fast thinking and managing to save her presentation from being a disaster

- Zain making his presentation and the BOD wanting ZaYa to work together, they could have easily refused but instead in sync they agreed to work together! The best by far in this episode

- Fahad's kids are so adorable! It would have been nice had they been shown making an effort to see Aaliya since she was right there, I know their mothers won't let them but still. Oh well, good to see them!

- The kite flying scene, yes the song selection sucked but what I am liking is the fact Zain no longer looks at Aaliya with that hatred in his eyes nowadays its more of Zain missing this girl and unable to live without her

- The Quran scene was beautiful, yes she has changed him. I fully expected to see Zain going back to drinking after everything he's been through but instead whatever Aaliya taught him has become his guiding force. Kudos to the CVs for this, the progression to his character did not go to waste!

- Suraiya, this woman is way too confident believing she is this close to separating ZaYa but can it really be that easy?

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Last two days right? who ever knew i would wish for them to be dragged a bit. I want to see ZaYa man, not them standing close, bumping into each other and than thats it, there you go heres your ZaYa scene.

I want to see their story, not Zaras, not Rehans, not someone on the street, not Suraiyas face 20 minutes of the episode outta da 25. What are you doing CVSSS
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm sure gonna have no nail beds by the time this track ends
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Let me see again and post my comment.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Kill me for this but: Remarriage at this point for Aliyah is such a huge possibility, yes now Sruthi Saheba and Aashi can come kill me😆

Im not kidding Aliyah isnt even bothered about proving herself innocent at all, shes playing around, being all motherly to Aliyah, why? Rehan is helping her, throwing her kite in the air, showing his expression less expression, why isnt anyone DOING anything? Why is there such urge for the days? why is there so many clues to divorce rather than uniting them?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res what the hell is going on? -________________-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, you're right, imma kill you. 😳
Remarriage is not happening! There has to be something we're missing...ugh, Monday, why are you so far away?