ZaYa SS: Its My Family! (Prt-3 on Pg-4)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi people. How are you all? Nice na? Well, I am glad. Today is Independence Day. So many many happy returns of the day to you all. A few days back (yesterday) I was in my old school. I had come to meet the teachers and students. Nothing has changed since I left. Its the same school. I was just walking when I saw two kids probably of class 3rd standing there over-excited with the chocolates in their hand. This made me remember when I was in Primary, I used to get chocolates too. I put my hand in my purse and pulled out a Dairy Milk and handed it to them. They seemed to be so happy that you don't know how good it felt. Sorry I started with my talks. Here you go with my prologue to the SS. And please people, comment and like on this. Here you go with the prologue, hope you all like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tum yaha mera peecha krte huye toh nhi aaye ho?" Aaliya Ghulam Haider's Sister, Aayat asked.

"Excuse me? Ji mei Aaliya ke saath aaya hu!" Zain Osman Abdullah, Aaliya's fiance told Aayat.

"Zain! Aayat tu andar ja!" Aaliya Ghulam Haider, To-be Aaliya Zain Abdullah, came out running to Zain. "Sorry Zain yeh meri behan hai!"

"Well... kaafi acchi hai!"

"Chalo andhar chalo. Tumhe Ammi Abbu se bhi toh milana hai!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot and take care.
That's it for the prologue.
Will update soon too!

Lots and lots of love,
-Tanu.

INDEX

Part-1 First meeting! : Page 2
Part-2 I like your company! : Page 2.
Part-3 Its your Dad! : Page 4.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon...
And do pm when u update...
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon tanya!
Loved the prolouge :)
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ammi abbu se milaana hoga?
abb tak nahin mile kya?
if that is the case, it'll be interesting
continue soon
P.S. i'm goin out for a week..so will not be able to comment
don't mind pleej
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am very excited to read further.continue soon plzz
cupcaked thumbnail
Hi so this update is frm my phone only and I am really scared upon u liking this or not. And of course this is going to be short again. So without wasting my energy to write, here you go with the update. Hope you all like it!:-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aslam Valekum Uncle!" I said over scared. I don't knw why but Aaliya's family seems so scaring to me. And I have absolutely no idea why.

"Valekum Aslam. Tu hi Zain hoge?"

"Ji!"

"Aaliya tumhare baare mei pura din bolti rehti hai. Kaafi ache aadmi lgte ho tum!" Aalu! You are so cute princess.

"Jao beta Zain ko apna kamra dikha do!" Aunti told Aaliya.

"Ji ammi! Chale?" Of course!:-)

Aaliya's Room

Okay I have to admit, her room is really neat. It is so much cleaner than mine. No' believe me really. One day she came to my room and as it is, total mess. And it gives me a sucking down to the the earth feeling.

"This is my room!" She said. Well... I can clearly see that.

"Priness... Why am I getting such a strong feeling your family hates me?"

"No one hates you jaanu, its that Abbu is dng this fr my safety. I love you!" She said wrapping her arms arnd my neck. You always get me Aaliya.

"Okay theek hai. I love you too! Ab mujhe yeh btao will we stay in a single room ya mujhe kahi aur sona padega!" She hit me.

"Shut up Zain!"

LATER THAT DAY...

Zain beta u r screwed. Tere to be father-in-law ne tjhe chhat pe sulaya. And what kind of a bed is this? Gadha bhi diya toh esa ki kamar hi tuth jaaye. Stupid! Hey its a call frm Aaliya.

"Hi jaanu!"

"Yaha tmhare dad mujhe chhat pe sula rhe hai, and I am feeling well?"

"Hum dono ek hi ghar pe hai kitkit. Aur tu phone pe bhete chpad chapad kr rha?"

"Tu chahti kya hai? Mei kya kru?"

"Himmat hai toh mujhse milne aa!" Daring Zain Abdullah Aaliya? Just waiyt and watch what I do!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it? Sorry it was short, But will try to update soon.
Pls leave ur comments and likes.
Thank u so much and take care.

Lots of love,
-Tanu.
zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
O m g lovely concept its fabulous..
Continue SOON
cupcaked thumbnail
Hi! Itne kam comments nhi chalenge. 2 comments that's it? Okay there is this announcement I have to make. My other account is not working, no idea why. So I will be sending out pm's from this account only. Those who I have requested for pm's and don't want to receive any of mine, do inform me. I wont bother to disturb you! Now back to the update, hope you all like it! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya's Room
1:30 am
Aaliya's POV

Knock Knock...

"Itni raat ko kaun hai? Stupid moron! Raat ko aaram se sone bhi nhi dete!" I said. This is the limits. Itni raat ko bhi koi kisiko thang krta hai?

Knock Knock..

Again. But who is on the window? If its Avi (my cousin sister a lot younger than me) then she would have come through the door no. It can't be Ammi or Abbu too. So who is it? OMG. ITS ZAIN!

I ran up and opened the curtains. It IS Zain!

"Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho?"

"Tum hi ne toh kaha tha ki mei tumse milne aau!" He said smirking.

"Meine tumhe 12 baje kaha tha, ab jaake aa rhe ho?"

"Aur nhi toh kya. Mei ussi waqt aa jata toh tumhare Abbu mujhe pakkad lete!"

"Andhar toh aao!" I pulled him inside. He plumped to the bed. "Shh... Tum yeh kya kr rhe ho?" He pulled me down with him. Although it is really irritating, on the other hand I find it a lot more cuter. As cheesy as it sounds!

"Ab aaya hu toh kuch leke hi jaunga!" He smirked. I hit his arm.

"Besharam!" As I snuggled into him. My back facing him.

"Aur batao. Kesi ho?"

"Mei bilkul theek hu kitkit"

"Aur-" He found that I had already fallen asleep. He was about to get up when I pulled his hand. He seemed confused.

"Aaj raat yahi so jao!"

"Par tumhare Abbu?"

"Please?" I said over-cutely. That how my magic works on him.

"Okay!" He pulled the blanket over us two and then snuggled into me.

"Good night kitkit"

"Good night princess!"

And we slept in a peaceful slumber. Not knowing what is going to happen the next morning.

Next Morning
Aaliya's POV

I slowly woke up to feel a warm body pressed up against me. Aww! Its Zain. WAIT!!!!! I woke up in alarm. ITS ZAIN. ABBU! AMMI! AAYAT!

"Zain utho Ammi dekh legi!" I said shaking him trying to wake him up.

"Hmm-hmm Princess? Kyu pagal ho rhi ho? So jao. Itni subah subah utho diya!" He said still in sleep. Suddenly, he woke in alarm "CRAP! Tumne mujhe pehle kyu nhi uthaya? Agar tumhare Abbu ne dekh liya hota toh?"

"Shut up aur jaldi waapis jao!" I shouted at him. He ran out of the window down the pipe to the terrace which was on the other side of the building a little down.

"Stupid!" I said as I smiled remembering last night.

"Aaaliya beta!!!!" Ammi called out. Crap! I have to go too!

"Haan Ammi aayi!" I shouted as I hurried to the washroom. Today is going to be a long day.

Breakfast Table
Zain's POV

Her family is really weird. Uncle is eying me as if I am his lunch. I am not gonna EAT your daughter Uncle! I am in LOVE with her! He is giving me 'I find something fishy about you, but don't know what it is' look. God! Kill me.

"So Zain beta, what do you do in London?" Aunti asked. She seems nice though.

"Well Aunti, I am graduate from Mount College (no name in particular) and we met there only!" Uncle had made us sit on opposite ends of the table. If you don't want me to marry your daughter, FINE! I WILL RUN AWAY WITH HER!

"Ammi I am thinking of showing Zain around Bhopal. I am pretty sure he is going to like it no?" Aaliya said. YES! I would like it anywhere with Aaliya with me, and Uncle NOT staring at me.

"I'd love to!"

"Okay sure. Go!" Aunti told Aaliya. She gave me a 'lets go' gesture to which I nodded and we walked to her room.

Aaliya's Room

"Get ready!" I said as I hopped myself onto her bed. She nodded and walked to the washroom. After a few minutes of silence I grew suspicious. Why is she taking so much time to get ready? I walked to the washroom and knocked.

"Are you okay Aaliya?" I asked worried now.

"Yeah. Zain Aayat ko bula lo please. Mujhse dori nhi band rhi!" Came a reply. I remembered Aayat meeting me in the hallway telling me to tell Aaliya that she is leaving for college.

"Aaliya Aayat toh college chali gyi!" After a few minutes of thinking "Should I help you?"

Silence... "The door is open!"

I walked in the washroom to see her fidgeting with her dori. She was wearing a navy blue anarkali. I neared my hands to her dori as our gaze met in the mirror. I over slowly and painstakingly tied the dori. I could feel her shiver under my touch.

"AALIYA! BETA TU TAEEYAR HO GYI KYA?" Curse that women. I take my word back. Sorry. Zain, she is your to be mother-in-law. You can't tell things about her like that. Can you?

"Haan Ammi aayi!" And she signaled me to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaa! So how is it? Not long enough? Well, expect shorter updates as I will be updating from my phone from now one. So sorry about that. And please comment people. Will send pm's right now. And from THIS account only. Okay buh-bye people. And don't forget to like. Bye!

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanu.

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res...
----------------------------
Unres...
Yaar Tanya it was awesome...
Really loved it...
Your ss reminds me of the novel 2 states...
Continue soon...
And thanks for the update...
Edited by iluvuzaya - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved both the updates
beautifully written
do continue soon