Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Can we all spam for next two days... no DIVORCE...
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also tried to read surraiya lips she said jo bhi ho jaye aftr talaq dat all i cn read oh god i'm scared agr divorce ho gaya na i sure i'm nt gna leave cvs i hve really kept patience nd trusted cvs i still do bt agr divorce ke bad aliya ya zain kisi ki bi remariage hui to i wnt tke it .oh god shit scared i'm ryt nw
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Inky Pinky Ponkey Zindabad! 🀣

tu list banaake de! i'll do inky pinkyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did you read the post 3 posts above the quoted post
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kill me for this or Kick me for this..but i am somehow nt positive about anythng at the moment

When the Talaaq promo had aired..Aaliya stopped Zain when he was bout to say the 3rd...but but but we know what actually happened

So may be may be the next week Zain comes to know about the truth about Aaliya being innocent..but he is compelled to give the 3rd T to Aaliya coz of his promise to his mom ( The only chance of Zain breaking his promise is he comes to know about Suri's truth as well )

and i still dont get where does Rehaan and family fit in all this..that Zara kid z always comparing Aaliya n Rida ..which scares the hell out of me
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

Exactly the girl who fought for her marriage even when she hated her husband...didnt once try to save her marriage and her love...

and why the hell is she still staying with that freaking annoying family?

Ikr! I'm lost right now..
Well seema replied back to one fan saying that grumpy asked Aaliya to stay back at his
And he's like a father figure to her
But whatever it is, is grumpy not mature enough to know the importance of iddah period
Okay fine she was there but at least try bringing her and her husband together
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am confuse right now.are cv's will take such a huge decision to divorce ZaYa when they know our feedbacks?
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't even know what to feel anymore. This show will honestly go downhill if they show Zaya divorcing :( and I'm trying to be positive but why would they show surraiya taking an after-talaaq promise from Zain if the the talaaq isn't going to happen? Ahh don't know what to think!
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What is really disheartening is the way CVs have built the hope that Zaya's divorce would not happen..

If divorce was necessary , they could have shown it finalized after Usmaan's death. The whole haq-e-mehr thing and Mamu coming to advice his bhanji was absolutely not necessary..

And all we got after building our hopes were tracks moving at the speed of concorde, time travelling, no signs of truth coming out, irritations galore in the form of Zaara, Suri getting hold of Zara's messaged kite and then plotting with vengeance like never before...

All I am doing right now is chattering my teeth and seething with anger..

Darn you CVs if the serial is en route to Zaya's divorce..
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh postivity kya hoti hai zara koi yeh biwale cv's ko batado..i thnk thy lost in bawdi ths days...
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did anyone see the new promo ???