Originally posted by: vinu127

lottery toh lag gayi!

but select kaunsi karein?
i'll pull my hair out!

Inky Pinky Ponkey Zindabad! 🤣
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
2 days left now what going to stop divorce?
i am hell scare now.we better get a promo.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I'm quite confused.. in those three months didn't even once Aaliya feel like proving herself innocent? Atleast for herself and rehaan didn't he try finding out anything? :/
There's a lot more to this definately, I really want to know what surayas promise was.. And now there's only 2days left.. Let's see where they go from this.. I do believe 3rd talaaq won't happen for sure
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God this week is over we have endured alot hopefully now we are rewarded with Zaya on Monday for our patience
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m keeping lowest expectations...

y cudnt Aaliya read the kids kite and knw that Zain misses her and Zain could have read her kite... her letter to mamu...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I Want A Promo now! A positive one PLEASE!
This is the first time i desperately want a spoiler!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m telling u today with a heavy heart !!

I cn read lips !! & I m 99% sure tht Suri take promise frm Zain tht "He ll marry after giving divorce"

& U know wht The show is on Halala way !
Building relation of Zara-Alya & the scene where Rehan adore Alya
secndly ,Surya Sis Family on the way !!

3 Months over like anything ! Really Disappointed by CVs , I really dnt care if they show SR in these two days & thn ZaYa reaxting as if they dnt rem anything ...!!!

No matter what They cn show ths track in much better way with a continuity !!
annie07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Okay I'm quite confused.. in those three months didn't even once Aaliya feel like proving herself innocent? Atleast for herself and rehaan didn't he try finding out anything? :/

There's a lot more to this definately, I really want to know what surayas promise was.. And now there's only 2days left.. Let's see where they go from this.. I do believe 3rd talaaq won't happen for sure

Exactly the girl who fought for her marriage even when she hated her husband...didnt once try to save her marriage and her love...

and why the hell is she still staying with that freaking annoying family?
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

The thing is Zain would not be smiling like that if she asked him to remarry.. there is something else maybe?

Everything is leading me to the fact something good will happen to ZaYa.. I am pretty positive about this...

I m actually reading such posts again n again to calm myself down otherwise am sure mera Brain Hemorrhage ho jayega.Thnx 4 sch positive thoughts.Pls koi ek ishara de do yaar...Wots gonna happen
annie07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I m telling u today with a heavy heart !!

I cn read lips !! & I m 99% sure tht Suri take promise frm Zain tht "He ll marry after giving divorce"

& U know wht The show is on Halala way !
Building relation of Zara-Alya & the scene where Rehan adore Alya
secndly ,Surya Sis Family on the way !!

3 Months over like anything ! Really Disappointed by CVs , I really dnt care if they show SR in these two days & thn ZaYa reaxting as if they dnt rem anything ...!!!

No matter what They cn show ths track in much better way with a continuity !!

Well I expect them to be intelligent enough to know that its ZaYa that sells Beintehaa... and ZaYa means Zain and Aaliya together...so unless they want the show to have -1 TRPs, they better not tamper with it