i think weve had it wrong

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I think moma melissa jenna all of the people we have thought to be A and the bad guys were never and are never going to be bad. I think they all have been played themselves and are just doing what they are doing to help the four girls or save themselves from hurt and pain. 
All this time the A snippets weve gotten are never the same A in one specific time. They were always different hands at different times of all the accused As so far. We always think what is A going to do now, and think badlg of it but what if those snippets are just there for the sole purpose of throwing us off and not to give us hints? Meaning not all of them are there for hints. Some are of other As ie mona melissa toby etcc all who have been A .. they just showed us what they did as A but they were never really the main shabang. The main A they may shpw us snippets also but its hard for us to distinguish whose the real black glove behind everything. 

Does that make sense? ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I see what you are trying to say. I am not sure how many theories are out there but Mona, Melissa, Toby, Ezra and I am sure there are more - I agree with you, they became part of A gang to find out who A is, to help the girls, to protect their loved ones and mainly to keep themselves safe. They figured that if they are part of A gang, they will not be targeted and mostly, they were Ali's target. They were the first ones to know what Ali has been liked and what she will be at all times. As Melissa said, Ali will and always stay the same. 

What I mostly thought was this did not start with the girls or when Alison went missing. That was when the girls got pulled in, or that is what I think because slowly girls discovered other things, tapes, videos, their older siblings, and that "club" from the time Melissa, Ian and all were in from their time (Don't remember the school club name) There was this span in middle when I thought that this had been started with Melissa and her age group and Ali walked into that since she loved faking her age, and counterfeiting ids. I think that as Vivia Darkbloom she walked in and pulled some typical Ali stunt that landed her in trouble and then she ran away and faked her death that ended up with the girls becoming A target. 

P.S. What is your name?
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, I do agree with you A has never really been one person I have thought A to be a team that has been targeting Ali since a long time.. Ali must have done one of her plan which have made them realize that they have to do something against Ali which might caused Ali to fake her death.
I do want to know though how it all really started clearly they are more secrets buried that's why I am very much intrigued by what truth Melissa said on that video of hers
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My names roshni
Hi!

And yes i think spme are the to protect the girls ie toby melissa and ezra and others are there to protect themselves ie mona maybe lucas jenna etc.. weird though that emilydoesmt have anyone close to her trying to protect her wuich is why i yhink that maya is still alive or ali is also working with mona and gang to protect her from alis twin. Idk. Wierd theory but i def think ali has a twin.

Desigirl this is all stemming from way vack with ali and everuthing she ever k.ew or did to someone. Someone finally had it and is seeking revenge this way. But i think it goes to her childhood with the twin. 

Somethings ive notoced also guys is that wierd painting was at ezras parents gallery opening also! How odd. Why would it be there unless ezra or his mom had some connection to ali. Ezra i think can be ruled out we all know he was A but he was trying to find ali. So it doesnt make srmse him planting a painting. It was to be connected to the fitzgeralds with ali or aria even if she was A 

Its possible ezraa mom may be back i yhink she has a whole lot more to offer. Otherwise why even bothrr showing her? And that whole maggie thing was so random also. Who told her to go to ezra and fake a kid with him? 
littleflaws thumbnail
Hi Roshni! 

And there are many loose-ends. This show is going to run for a long time and I am sure many things will be brought back as the girls uncover many more secrets. 

There is also the title track that makes me question about Aria. She is the only one always shown to "Shh" while the other girls just stand there, almost bothered. Which makes me wonder if Mike was into something. Ali had tendency to drag anyone into anything she wanted and we all know how Mike was in the past ðŸ˜• I really have lots of questions on many things from the show. 
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It could be possible that Ezra' mom could be involved Mrs Fitzergald was a kind of person who kept tabs on her son so maybe she came to know about Ali but they haven't shown anything about his family in a long time so its hard to say whether they are somehow involved...

This show every episode keeps on adding so many questions 😆
littleflaws thumbnail
^Yes, and that is the reason what made me think that she was the one who sent Maggie to Rosewood. She was paying for her kid and I thought she pulled me Maggie to do the task of faking that was Ezra's kid so that she can have smeone giving her intel on Ezra :\ 

Questions - that is going to take forever to get answers for...