Love Station: Kyun Rula diya

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for the love station post but before that as usual I will do the episode review😊
The episode starts again from where the episode ended yesterday seriously Suraiya you are the only mami who would have the guts to ask a girl how does she like her gift? Today you are stuffing her mouth with cake but maybe you have forgotten your torture in the jail like seriously you didn't deserve that 3 degree torture and in the exact way Aaliya doesn't deserve it hopefully you realise it one day.

Nafeesa and Shazia I really don't understand why you find it funny when things in zaya's life has turned upside down because of you Nafeesa. It's really disgusting I thought Nafeesa would feel bad for Aaliya but no she is enjoying it like seriously no matter why there is a saying that people forget what they have gone through and when they witness something similar they enjoy it.

Fahad Thank you for saying that Aaliya doesn't deserve this and I liked how as a brother you asked Zain if he regrets his decision. The scene between the brothers was nice to see where both are working hard for their dad's dream "Khawaish".

Rehan honestly today you did prove to me that you are like a brother to Aaliya esspecially when you said that " I will wait for the day you will be proved innocent and these people would be ashamed". Then when today you were helping Aaliya and I liked how cvc's portrayed this scene like on hand its two brothers and on the other hand a friend/brother and Aaliya working on the project. Thank you cvc's for making Zara say aunty to Aaliya.

Now before I end this review I just want to say something about the rush cvc's are taking on toll for this track. I know when we heard about this track we had expected it to be like an actual extension of 3 months and we will have a full office track but those expectations were because that is what we see in many shows but again Beintehaa is sticking to being Unique. They didn't want to really bring an office track like how its normally in other shows which I personally don't have an issue with. Instead I really believe that I will allow the cvc's do their job and once this track becomes crystal clear I am sure will understand the logic of this track being the most fast. One more request to fans I saw a post where it was said that Beintehaa is ending because they are going really fast with the track and won't have any story left. Well I differ to this because it's not necessary that we know better than the cvc's and Beintehaa doesn't need to follow the same route of other shows. So it's a request to fans please don't post such things it's really hurtful to most of the fans one of them being me. Now this is all for my review. Will take a look at the love station😃

Talaq😭
(Zain stands painfully hiding his emotions and says Talaq for the second time shaking Aaliya to the core once again. He sees her choking on the cake which he didn't like which is why he excused himself. Aaliya knows that she cannot fall apart at least for the sake of her Mamu which she clearly told Rehan today while on the other hand we see Zain sitting in the conference room remembering the scene that just took place. Zain asks Fahad emotionally "what a nice gift it was by mum". He himself knows that what happend was wrong but he justifies that more than anything else all he remembers is his scream in the jail and the loss of his father in his life. We all knew that Zain will really have a tough time to come out of this turmoil of jail and loss of his father which was very evident when he spoke and Fahad and then remembers all those heart wrenching moments walking back and throws the cake to just let it out.)

Kyun Rula diya👏
(Zaya room their Aashiyan is where Zain misses Aaliya most and his not afraid to show that. In the office and in front of the family his Zain as a son but when his alone he becomes the hubby/lover where he remembers the pain of Aaliya when he said Talaq for the second time and its nothing like his enjoying it. He walks to the mirror which he used to visit before eid every day to stick his love note but no one knew that their life would take a 360 degree turn. Then we see the beautiful scene where both the lovers in pain sit down to pray and as I said once in my post these two would be asking each other only question which is "Kyun". They did as Aaliya said "Zaya alag hona to namonkeen tha phir kaise "? while on the other hand Zain is asking "Kyun dhoka diya". They both are not happy at all normally in shows we see that when one of the lead is unhappy with other they like seeing them in pain and sort of plan a revenge but again Beintehaa is unique here both of them are not wanting any sort of revenge. Aaliya is really working hard on being strong like Zain which she is doing really well in front of others but today she did let it out.)

hats off to Harshad Arora just look at him no one can say his acting 👏

Take a bow Preetika Rao you never go the OTT👏

Khawaish😃
(Zain doesn't want Aaliya to be apart of the project but is more because he is finding it hard now to hide his emotions. Aaliya is not going to back off and I loved she told him about mamu's dream which irked him and that was not unnoticed by her which is why she said "Itne irritated kyun ho rahe ho" . Zain is really trying hard which is why he tells her off for telling him what to do. Aaliya as always finds a solution to their kit-kit as a deal she wants the BOD to see both the proposals and decide the best. As always both are confident and I don't know what it meant by showing Zain blocking Aaliya's way but it was cute. Both really work hard the whole night and by mistake Aaliya has brought in Zara's drawing lets see how she handles it from there😃)

Now the precap is interesting where Zain has promised Suraiyaa about something and Shazia tells her about zaya going out for conference plus there is only 4 days left. I don't want to make any predictions about these 4 days I will just watch the episodes and trust the team here. Looking forward to what promise Zain has made and how Zaya will handle themselves in these four days.

I have said almost everything I wanted to and whatever I could remember. Looking forward to feedback as always and again open to criticism. Thank you to all my post fans I really hope I don't offend anyone with my positivity but honestly that is me😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post. And yes, you've nailed it with the statement that BI is unique because both leads are unhappy. And that is how it is, with anyone in any relationship that is close- siblings, friends, lovers. That first angry flush takes you only so far.. Eventually you'll start remembering the good times and nice memories.. You can't stop loving also so easily!!
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really look forward to read your love station...you spin words in just the right way to describe the episode and the meaning of their emotions beautifull👏

i can't wait for the clock to strike nine tdy😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Lovely post. And yes, you've nailed it with the statement that BI is unique because both leads are unhappy. And that is how it is, with anyone in any relationship that is close- siblings, friends, lovers. That first angry flush takes you only so far.. Eventually you'll start remembering the good times and nice memories.. You can't stop loving also so easily!!

Thank you very much and yes I agree it's not easy to stop loving someone who have really loved from your heart.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

i really look forward to read your love station...you spin words in just the right way to describe the episode and the meaning of their emotions beautifull👏

i can't wait for the clock to strike nine tdy😊

Thank you soo much your compliment makes me feel really wonderful🤗
yes I am also looking forward for the clock to strike 1:30AM for me cuz it will be 9 in india at that time😆 once again thank you I love the fact you really love my post n look forward to them.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post... nothing to add at all.. 😊 I am just going to wait and watch and there is a 1 hr episode on monday which I find every suspicious... What are these people trying to do???? *Fingers crossed*... a good news I hope
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks priyanka for PM.
Awesome post.
U have said everything clearly and amazing caps.
Zain though hating but he is missing her.His dimag is saying to hate her , his dil loves her.
He loves her immensley it is nt possible to forget her.
Precap- What promise suri has taken from Zain???
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Lovely post... nothing to add at all.. 😊 I am just going to wait and watch and there is a 1 hr episode on monday which I find every suspicious... What are these people trying to do???? *Fingers crossed*... a good news I hope

Thank you n I appreciate your patient and yes I heard about the 1hr special on monday well lets see but again I hope we don't judge the episode from a promo we might get unless it's a positive one which has not happend in the history of beintehaa😆
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Thanks priyanka for PM.

Awesome post.
U have said everything clearly and amazing caps.
Zain though hating but he is missing her.His dimag is saying to hate her , his dil loves her.
He loves her immensley it is nt possible to forget her.
Precap- What promise suri has taken from Zain???

Thank you n I agree with you.
Precap I have the same question lets see😊
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome take,loved the episode especially the song sequence. 😊