Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
oh cant wait. Plz update soon. Very wel written. Loved it.
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!perfect timing for a perfect story,luv,pls PM n do conti..ASAP
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm start
Loved it
Continue soon

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He opened the door to see her lying on the floor in her lingerie and her body wrapped in a link towel.
He ran to her"aaliya"took the water from the tub near where the tap was still running and sprinkled on her face after a while she opened her eyes "aaliya what's happened to you why are you fainting"be asked chop ng her face in his hands she just stared at him his eyes which had lots of love and lust for her ""zain nothing just to little bit weak I will be fine don't worry "they continued to stare each other aaliya looked at him in his red T-shirt and his grey tracks his scent was making his present felt more to her more and more his gaze traveled on her body which hardly covered she looked down at his hands which rested on her sift highs he immediately pulled it back she got up with the help of his support and walls support.

She was about to walk away but he pulled her into her hug his lust for her had taken over his hatred for her he slowly placed kisses on her shoulders and neck. She just winced in pain as he touched her she tried to get out of his hug while his both hands pulled her hands and hugged her back.

His loving grip made her feel he did not want her to leave his side.
She felt felt to reciprocate to his loving touch and turned around to huh him tighter their eyes met he slowly pushed on the wall she was sandwhiced between his ragging chest and the wall.

Neither of them said a word as he leaned down to kiss her lips.
His kiss was delicate on her lips their mouth moved in perfect unison. He could smell the subtle colonge on her skin And just enough to fill his nose and brain with the memories of the last time.
His hands wandered on her body to pull the towel till it landed on the wet floor. She arched her back as her bare back touched the cold granite of the wall.
He wrapped her legs on his waist making sure that your lips never lost contact. He moved her and made her sit on the washbasims side and rested his Head on her bloom as he licked the soft skin.
His lips left no place untouched on her throat and neck and shoulders.
He even bit her in need to love her. Her entire body was tingling and their breathing got heavier louder and harder to achieve. His kisses traveled down her some down to her stomach and his hot breath felt so good on the spots where he left his wet spit .
His hands working up and down her back the very feeling bought to tears in her eyes. Her entire body was tingling and the muscles of her stomach where clenching and realsing

He spent some moments kissing her legs starting from her ankle to her claves and then her tighs her back arched higher and her neck arched more.

His hair wrapped around each of her fingers tugging every time her body shivered under his touch ..he bit her arms as they pulled him up to her stomach fr between her legs. She missed this so much their body to get connected. She pulled him to kiss him deep down she loved his mouth his soft quivering lips.
He kissed her down her throat as she moaned ...she let out a loud sigh when he struggled to unsnap her pink laced lingerie down her hardened bloom his one strong hands fondled and his fingers rubbed her nips as his lips finally touched them nibbled them licked them the joy of her was revealed by her soft moans.

Slowly I'm need to direct contact with him she pulled his thsirt up and if landed on the towel on the wet floor followed by his tracks.

As their naked body tocuhed all the possible place that they could touch .
She guessed he missed her as much as she missed him .
They slid along each others body faster and faster .

He carried her to the soft Bed if her room and cuddled on her as he pulled off the last cloth on her body as she pulled his.

She held his back pulling him closer to her as his lips traveled and his hot breath sent goosebumps on her body as he thrust into her as their body slid into one rejevunating long desire to make love .
Their bodies were like silk ribbons entwined with legs she wound her arms around his body as he rested his head on her bloom gasoing for air .

She totally gave her beautiful body to him as their body collided.
Love never felt so beautiful as this moments they shared. The sounds of their moaning were still echoing through the room. She leaned down kisses his forehead and whispered "I love you "as they dozed off to sleep

Day 2morning
Zain got up with the flashbacks of surriyas word "promise me zain u Wont go closer to her promise u won't talk to her except business talks "then zain told to himself I didn't talk to her I didn't go close to her but made her mine again but then suddenly the guilt hit him and he got up from her stomach where he rested his head "I did wrong I shouldn't have"as,aaliya opened her eyes to see zains sudden behaviour change he jumped off the bed "I did wrong "
"Zain "she shouted "don't u want to know why I am Ill "
But zain had already left the room.
After a while zain came to her room ready for conference he could hear her weeping he knocked the door and said "aaliy get ready it's time for the meeting "and he walked off he regretted touching her

Flashback ends

As he puts the brakes on the Car

The meeting got over successfully
They were returning to the hotel while zain finally broke the silence
"I am sorry for what happened what happened yesterday "

"Zain its k "she just said as she looked down on the file ..but then she bruped several times which didn't go unnoticed and then gave her water "have some u will feel better but u still not fine dont u think u should go meet the docter "

Aaliya just drank the water and said quite.

Later they walked together till her "good night "he said and started his trail to his room.

"Zain I am pregnant "she whispered as he was about to leave.
He stopped in his tracks turned around and looked at her
"Yes zain I am pregnant three months"

"You didn't tell me about this why "
Asked zain
"You never wanted to listen but zain believe me I didn't file the complaint "

Zain hugged her
"Aaliya I don't know you filed it or not but you giving my most precious gift in my life we need to stay together for our baby ... I hope u understand I can't love u like earlier but I can't leave u and our baby "as he hugged her tighter

"Zain I am sure one day u will love me again the same way one day you will know the truth and that day we will be back together till then I and u Cant be one but ya I think what happened yesterday night has canceled our divorce its better we stay married but stay away from each other "
She said as she left him there alone thinking to find out the truth soon

The End
Guys do leave back your comments .
Thank you all for such sweet comments

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god..superb..dnt hv wrds to xplain literally.the end is awesum.hope we get photocopy of ur os in the reality.
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: riakhan364

Oh my god..superb..dnt hv wrds to xplain literally.the end is awesum.hope we get photocopy of ur os in the reality.

Lol thank you ur words are enough
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uff hawt update!
Very well written loved it :)
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum update
divorce nhe hoga
cont soon and thnks for pm
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

awsum update
divorce nhe hoga
cont soon and thnks for pm

Dear it was just two shots over ... Its left on our imagination to think sage kya hoga
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update
loved it vry much