Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohhk guys I am free today the whole day so thought of a new ts
About today's episode
I know this won't happen but just an imagination
The first part I may update by afternoon and the second part by night

Teaser
Zain waited for aaliya in the car
Aaliya came running and took the seat next to him their eyes met and then zains eyes fell on a mark on her hands

So should I continue and ya pls do comment because I will update depending in comments

For PMS pls buddy me I send PMS to all the buddy's in my list

Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz continue and do pm me when u update...
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaya.nice prologue.do continue asap.thnx regarding pm.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
plz continue
and pm me plz
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting teaser
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz cont
n plz update kyun dard hai itna plz

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm concept
Sounds very interesting
Continue soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For exactly how long do u intend to 'tease' us ,huh?😛 please update sooon. Period.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb Teaser!
Please continue soon.
Waiting...
Thanks for PM!
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1

Getting back to together

Zain and aaliya had to go for conference to matheran. They had to travel together one two days would go on travelling and one day in conference

Day 2 morning
Zain was waiting in his car for aaliya they had to leave for the conference the conference hall was 30minutes drive from the hotel they were staying he honked several times .
He had flashbacks of surriya asking him to promise her that we wont develop a soft corner instead he would talk only business matters with aaliya zain like always promised her infact he also didn't want to talk the woman who was the reason for his fathers death.

Flashback ends

"I am sorry "aaliya sat next to her their eyes met for a seconds both their eyes full of pain yet they could see love for each other zain ignored and broke the gaze his eyes travelled down and suddenly stopped at a mark on her hands it was red and fresh enough she slowly pulled down the sleeves to cover it and looked down not meeting his eyes

He sighed out and remembered what happened the night before that day

Flash back starts

Day 1
Aaliya and zain had started their journey to matheran around driving for two hours zain seemed tired "zain I think we should stop and some dhaba and have some food and u can freshen up"

Zain stopped the car at the next dhaba he hadnt spoke a single word with him throughout the journey. They had some food and tea at the dhaba silently she tried talking to him but he didn't respond their journey started again but suddenly aaliya started feeling like she will puke out ...she had burps which were bitter ..zain saw aaliya and finally asked "what happened do u want me to stop the car " she just nodded indicating him to stop as soon he stopped the car she ran out of it and threw up
After 10 -15 minutes of throiwng up she rested her back on the car zain gave her bottle of water "do u want to cancel the meeting ?"he asked and this time she could see concerns for her in his eyes "no"she said "but u don't seem to look fine u also look tired "zain had noticed her in the car also her eyes were all drowsy and tired dafkcircles her face pale but didn't ask her about it but then this vomiting and all he had ask her

"Zain I will be fine by tomorrow morning I can't cancel the meeting its mamus dream "she walked towards the door of the car but suddenly her vision went blurred and her feet's weak and she was about to carsh on the ground but zain held her "aaliya"he shouted as he ran and held her he picked her up in his arms made her sit on her seat he kneeled down to match her level and sprinkeld some water "aaliya u are fine "he asked cupping her face she just whispered "yes "he gave her some water and then finally he settled back to the driving seat and started his journey "aaliya dozed of in a while "he pushed the hair playing on her face ..and observed her how innocent she looked his heart beated faster as his hands carresed her face ...but then his mind gave him all the reasons to hate her and he pulled his hands back and continued driving ..finally at evening four they reached the hotel she was still Asleep .
He thought of carrying her in his arms like he always did but then his ego his hatred for her overtook the care for her he honked the horn three to four times and she opened her eyes
"Zain we reached "she asked
"No no madam hum abhi abhi nikal rahe hai stupid "he said loudly forcing her to get up quickly and leave the Car ..but the moment she walked towards the receptions she fell down "aaliya "he ran and picked her up from the floor and carried her to her room (yes they had booked two rooms for them)
Zain places her on the bed and was about to cover her with blanket while aaliya held his hands tightly ..her body was cold she was weak he sat down next to her on the bed and carresed her face finally his love for her overtook his hatred he slowly stretched his legs on the bed and slept next to her hugging her ...making his hrarbeat ragged and her body warm ...after an hour or so aaliya woke up only to find her self in his arms she stared st him it had been 3-4months he had touched her slowly tears forced them to flow down ...he heard her weeping and opened his eyes ..they where very close to each other their faces inch apart ... Their eyes met and had a long gaze his hands wipe her tear and his face inched near to her lips her lips parted to meet him but before they could touch each other he realsied what happened and backed of he got up from the bed "aaliya tum rest karo "and left the room hurriedly

In his room "what the hell was I doing I hate I hate her I really hate her but y is she so I'll why cant I see her in this condition I hate her that's I don't care about her "and barged into the bathroom for a shower ..

Three hours later
He was restless in his room that was aaliya fine or not in her room finally he gave up and walked to her room he knocked the door but no one opened after two minutes he pushed the door and the door was opened he entered the room he called out for her "aaliya "he saw her bed it was empty his eyes traveled through the room he couldn't find her he thought she must in the washroom and waited for her but after 10 minutes she hasn't still come out he went to the bathroom and knocked the door "still no answer is she fine or not"he thought and opened the door kicking it

Part 2what does zain see and what's the red mark of let's see

Guys do comments second part raat KO pakka