yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
Beintehaa is the only soap opera I watch and so far it has been quite interesting. It is still interesting, but what I fail to understand is why on earth are the CVs so much in hurry to end the 3-months period? I mean, are they short on ideas or time or have they just lost interest? Beintehaa's actors do an amazing job - they all play their roles nicely. The story has so much potential, but ever since Usman Abdullah's death, it seems things are being rushed. Within one episode we witness a jump from a day to a month. Is there really a need for this? I prefer that things unfold slowly, but logically than to offer one twist after the another in order to keep the audience glued, which I am not quite sure is happening.

Within the last two episodes we have almost entirely covered the divorce waiting period (--> precap).
It would have been interesting to see more of office scenes or the fact that Rehan is investigating or even the fact that Rizwan being a good friend is there for Zain - none of this happened. There were flashbacks, which is fine because they are needed to show what is going on ZaYa's mind and how they miss each other or are being haunted by the memories.

So, it seems Aliyah is likely to be proved innocent by next week and now the questions are:
  1. Will only Nafeesah's truth be revealed or will Suriyah's evil plans be uncovered too?
  2. What will be the role of Suriyah's sister?
  3. How will the Rehan & co. track move forward?
  4. Could it be that Suryah's sister know something about Rehan and this is where ZaYa will unite and try to face the upcoming problems together?
  5. Will ZaYa enjoy few days of peace at least before they have to face another problems?
  6. What will happen to Rizwan - Ayat - Gauhar track?
Let's see, how things are unfold. I liked the fact that Fahaad talked to Zain about his behaviour.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone is really very confused with the sudden jumps in time, as it's leaving a lot of questions unanswered and missing characters too. However, BI is known for it's uniqueness, so i am sure they have something up their sleeve which will surprise us in the days to come.
One does question whether the CVs are rushing to keep viewers happy and TRPs high. As i have said before, office track had a lot more potential.
  1. Will only Nafeesah's truth be revealed or will Suriyah's evil plans be uncovered too? For now, i think only Nafeesa's truth will be out. They won't give up on Suri just yet.
  2. What will be the role of Suriyah's sister? I am hoping a positive one and a good influence in Zaya's life
  3. How will the Rehan & co. track move forward? Maybe he is related to the Abdullah's through his wife?
  4. Could it be that Suryah's sister know something about Rehan and this is where ZaYa will unite and try to face the upcoming problems together? That could be a potential
  5. Will ZaYa enjoy few days of peace at least before they have to face another problems? I want a redemption track and then they can start facing problems together
  6. What will happen to Rizwan - Ayat - Gauhar track? Gauhar has probably had the baby by now, no idea what CVs have in store for them