Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys gng as per d fifty shades of grey pree is ana steele nd harshad is christian grey u knw dere story it ws fiction bt it so describes pree nd harsh pree is same as ana steele nd harsh is same as christian grey dey r perfct as mr.grey nd ms steele .i'm excitd hw d photoshoot wiil be
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

guys gng as per d fifty shades of grey pree is ana steele nd harshad is christian grey u knw dere story it ws fiction bt it so describes pree nd harsh pree is same as ana steele nd harsh is same as christian grey dey r perfct as mr.grey nd ms steele .i'm excitd hw d photoshoot wiil be

if them is fifty shades of grey then their photoshoot would be romantic one.i can't wait now.
mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is the theme for photoshoot is 50 shades of grey??
Oh myyy..they look so damn gorgeous..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does anyone when the issue will be out? Pree and Harshad are so beautiful!!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait
thanks for sharing the teaser pics 😳
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--qHdJDejS4g/UoTECtLU6DI/AAAsk/ZiddfLBG1GI/s1600/o-FIFTY-SHADES-570.jpg
photoshoot cn be lyk dis as d theme is grey shades one it will be romantic yet passionate as ana nd christian shares dat kind of love
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Anastasia describes herself as a pale, brown-haired young woman with blue eyes too big for her face. Ana has a fresh, youthful face and innocent appeal. She is described by Christian as beautiful, very attractive, and alluring, but she is shown to be rather insecure about being slim, pale, and scruffy. She does not wear much makeup, if any at all, usually wears jeans, and only owns one skirt at the start of the series. She classifies herself as a "t-shirt and converse shoes" type of girl. Ana appears to have very little fashion sense as seen in the bonus material told from Christian's perspective; he is revolted by her mismatched clothes she wore for his interview. Because she is immensely shy, she blushes easily, which Christian finds alluring.

In the bonus material of Fifty Shades Freed, Christian notices her "haze" of long, dark chestnut-colored hair and her large, innocent, powder-blue eyes (in some instances, baby-blue colored). Ana has a small frame and a delicate profile, upturned nose, and soft full lips. She has flawless pale skin, a beautiful body with assets, and is slender and petite, as Christian towers over her, and she can easily curl up into his lap. d description of ana steele d role which preetika is gona play in d photoshoot .omg its so lyk preetika nd harshad dey r jst d best choice fr d theme of fifty shades of grey jst perfct uff i'm excitd fr d pics its gna be cute yet hot .dey'll potray a couple in love .omg i'm so hell excited i wnt to scream in excitemnt

fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haaaye...PRETTYkaaa..n haRShad...canttt waIT...
Edited by fai_luBz_NehaHC - 10 years ago
zandra23 thumbnail
Woow its really an amazing news...They are looking very nice...I can't wait anymore to see the actual photo of Harshika...They will be awesome together..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg
spectacular pics
harshad wow handsome yet. cute too
preetika just like beautiful Barbie doll
prince harshad princess preetika
uff I can't handle this exCitement