Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Very beautifully written Many.
you are right about all those scenes.
I just hope that they have something good in store for us because going fast is okay but it comes with the disadvantage that there is too many loopholes. I'm sure you know what I'm talking as we discussed about this on Zainab's thread yesterday.

I am upset that they showed 3 months and yet in terms of the storyline nothing basically nothing happened! they only thing that happened is some office fights and Zaya missing each other.

I hope they slow it down and give us something meaty in terms of the story because this is honestly really testing my patience.
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Beautiful write up there... A perfect summation of today's episode...

Yeah going by the precap they will make a travel together. My take is Zain would hookwink Aaliya to sign on a blank papers. Even Suri was shown taking a promise from Zain today. Perhaps Zain had promised to have 51% shares back from Aaliya and not let her go away with her Haq-e-Mehr.. Zain didn't look too pleased while making that promise to Suri..

Once he is successful getting her signatures out of deceit, perhaps uske dimaag ki batti jalegi and then he would come to realize that Shalam could have got her signatures the exact same way as him to be mis-utilized later on by someone else..

Perhaps he would then start looking for truth and find it out too... Perhaps he is that hot, cool and handsome hunk who would find the truth as tweeted by Namrata..

Although it was an awesome episode all thanks to fantastic acting by all of them, still there is something lacking in the execution part... This week's episodes didn't seem as compact as previous episodes. It seems the initial magic has waned.So the CVs better put up their act together sooner..

what a great idea! that would be really interesting to watch..

and nice post by OP...It breaks my heart to see Zaya so broken
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy, just awesome you put it all together beautifully . 👏 Mandy i just can't visualize that divorce will happen , if it happens BI will go in garbage box & somehow people not gona watch that pathetic desi serial of repeating remarriages track of lead's, and CV's not gona make that mistake out of blue , m still keeping faith that may be truth will come out at very last moment and D will not happen , Zain & Aaliya were tadaping so much in todays episode i could see that REUNION is near & in real world/reel world Truth always Triumph's no matter what how long is the wait but it's a just matter of time we need to wait & have sabar in our soul's 😆 , secondly i can't see rehaan is threat to ZAYA . Thirdly i can't wait to see surii & nafeesa faces when truth will out
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Really a nice post.

Even I am confused with "Why everything is happening so fast?"
Hope nothing bad is waiting...*Fingers Crossed*

I hope so too, there has to be a reason this track is going so fast. I thought things would slow down with the last month of talaaq pending but no, this too is going fast but I'm interested in ZaYa's business trip.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Great post Mandy 😊

Tujhe bhule diya was very apt for Zain, i am glad we are getting a deeper insight into him and exactly how he is feeling. Poor guy is torn between his mother and wife, and i am glad he didn't stand there and watch Aliyah being humiliated. Maybe he was too upset to watch it all?

Definitely agree with you there Mandy, there has to be some logical reason as to why the CVs are running at the speed of lightening, maybe they want the truth to be out before Big Boss starts? I am really hoping for some nice twist or revelation tomorrow, that will leave us with the weekend to make sense of it.

A lot of us are wanting/expecting an SR on the trip, but an intense confrontation will be a lot better, spilling their feelings out and telling each other exactly how they feel. i really want them to bond over talking again.

Lets wait and watch, once again anxiously waiting for tomorrow lol

Heena, I'm so glad that though this track is being rushed, one of the most important parts has not been ignored. We needed to see Zain and Aaliya's inner turmoil, especially Zain's. Zain may appear to be this cold hearted jerk but inside he is in so much pain. Zain does not hate Aaliya the way he claims, he still loves her but he feels she betrayed him.

Its a possibility as to why this track is being rushed. I just don't want BI to be in jeopardy or for CVs to feel they need to rush anything in fear of competition. They've been doing so well, hope they don't disappoint

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

first part was really heartbreaking so was song sequence.both are in pain but they hide it in front everyone.
this track look so much potential but CV'S ruin it with rushing.we all excited to see ZaYa office track but they didn't give us any proper single scene between them.if they are rushing then why don't they bring true out soon.now only 4 days for last talaq.now again i am in confuse to keep faith in CV'S or not.only tomorrow episode or next week episode give us hint.

I really hope there is a good reason behind the rapid speed of the divorce track, it is not to say that the track is not being well received by fans because it is, so I don't understand why the are rushing things.

I have hope that the CVs won't disappoint though, the truth must be coming out based on Namrata's tweet. BI has never been known to drag anything so Aaliya's innocence must be coming out soon.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Beautiful write up there... A perfect summation of today's episode...

Yeah going by the precap they will make a travel together. My take is Zain would hookwink Aaliya to sign on a blank papers. Even Suri was shown taking a promise from Zain today. Perhaps Zain had promised to have 51% shares back from Aaliya and not let her go away with her Haq-e-Mehr.. Zain didn't look too pleased while making that promise to Suri..

Once he is successful getting her signatures out of deceit, perhaps uske dimaag ki batti jalegi and then he would come to realize that Shalam could have got her signatures the exact same way as him to be mis-utilized later on by someone else..

Perhaps he would then start looking for truth and find it out too... Perhaps he is that hot, cool and handsome hunk who would find the truth as tweeted by Namrata..

Although it was an awesome episode all thanks to fantastic acting by all of them, still there is something lacking in the execution part... This week's episodes didn't seem as compact as previous episodes. It seems the initial magic has waned.So the CVs better put up their act together sooner..

I really hope CVs do not have Zain deceiving Aaliya that way and I would hope by now she would be smarter than to sign papers without reading them, no matter who the person is that is asking her to sign.

The execution is lacking because there is no proper build up to these leaps. I mean a couple days we could understand but going from a week to months just boggles everyone's mind. The initial magic is still there but the execution has been a let down.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Really nice post Mandy... I quote ur words.. their inner turmoil is soo hard to watch... I really really hope something happen during that trip .. 2 months suri and nafeesa has been gloating on their victory... evil cant win for soo long... What are these CV's up to???

Exactly for how long will they show evil triumphing over good? Nafeesa has to get what is coming to her and I can only hope Zain and Aaliya do not feel sorry for her in the end, sometimes it is okay to show the leads being selfish.

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

it seems suriya doesnt care even is she loose whole BR shares,for her kicking aliya out of zain life is her only mission her lyf..

n as far as aliya is concrnd only thng irritatng me is 3 mnths passed n she still n rehaan home..

n what she wanted to do to find out real culprit to proove her innocence ,but she choose to gv mathsa tution to zara..

ths days i'm not able to connect wid any 1 or any charcter or scene..full of depressing n stressful..

I agree about Suraiya, more than BR it is her sole aim to kick Aaliya out of Zain's life and that cannot go so smoothly. Right now Suraiya thinks she has full control over Zain but the truth has to come out.

As for Aaliya, at first I thought they would have her continuing to stay with Rehan as a means to make Zain jealous but with the blazing speed now I do not know.

Aaliya never had interest in proving her innocence but Rehan could have done so on her behalf. Rehan knows she didn't do it so why didn't he try to find out who is behind it? He could have cleared the MU between them and made himself useful in this track.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Lovely post!

I can't wait for suraya and nafeesa to pay back! Aaliya doesn't deserve to be humiliated time and time again.
I'm glad they showed zain having flashbacks and then trying to make dua Same with Aaliya and then her crying during namaaz, the entire scene was beautifully executed.
I'm damn sure third talaaq won't happen, looking forward to see what actually stops zains from saying talaaq the third time.
I'm quite disappointed the way they handled the entire iddah period, they just rushed through it all, I wonder why? :/ Hope the last remaining four days aren't rushed.. whilst ZaYa go to the conference I think rehaan will start investigating about who filed the complaint against Zain and Suraya

Agreed, Aaliya did not deserve this and I was relieved to see Fahad admit this.

I loved seeing Zain dua, I thought after everything that happened Zain would not pray again but I am glad I was wrong. I felt for both during that scene.

I have hopes a third talaaq will not happen, with BI it would be difficult to go the cliched route because of the messy process involved to reunite Zain and Aaliya. I doubt they would want so much heat on them especially knowing how fans feel about ZaYa's divorce.

We are all disappointed with the rush, even if there is a good reason they could have at least spread out the months better. In a matter of days, 2 months and 20 days over just like that. It could have been better but lets see what the CVs have planned.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Great post Mandy. Suri is digging a deeper hole for herself in my opinion, I'm 100% sure Zain will pay her back with interest the humiliation and atrocities that she is committing against Alia. I know the focus is on the office responsibilities but all the same I would like to see the revealing of the truth progressing and so some extent would like to see Rizwan play a part as all this was kicked started by his engagement to Aayat.

Zain will surely get back at Suraiya for the humiliation Aaliya has faced, there is still much for him to learn truth wise.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Very beautifully written Many.

you are right about all those scenes.
I just hope that they have something good in store for us because going fast is okay but it comes with the disadvantage that there is too many loopholes. I'm sure you know what I'm talking as we discussed about this on Zainab's thread yesterday.

I am upset that they showed 3 months and yet in terms of the storyline nothing basically nothing happened! they only thing that happened is some office fights and Zaya missing each other.

I hope they slow it down and give us something meaty in terms of the story because this is honestly really testing my patience.

Saheba, we are all upset about the speed and many of us voice this on Twitter. It just does not make sense, I mean yes we got some impactful scenes but I don't see why these leaps couldn't have been spanned out better. Maybe each week a leap would have been more acceptable? I don't know, but the way it was handled was bad.

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy, just awesome you put it all together beautifully . 👏 Mandy i just can't visualize that divorce will happen , if it happens BI will go in garbage box & somehow people not gona watch that pathetic desi serial of repeating remarriages track of lead's, and CV's not gona make that mistake out of blue , m still keeping faith that may be truth will come out at very last moment and D will not happen , Zain & Aaliya were tadaping so much in todays episode i could see that REUNION is near & in real world/reel world Truth always Triumph's no matter what how long is the wait but it's a just matter of time we need to wait & have sabar in our soul's 😆 , secondly i can't see rehaan is threat to ZAYA . Thirdly i can't wait to see surii & nafeesa faces when truth will out

Exactly! If the divorce happens, fans will quit this show no doubt which is why I am hoping CVs do not let fans down. Right now BI is at a point where it cannot afford to lose viewers because BB is approaching and any wrong move can mean doom for BI and I would hate that because there is still much left to show.

I don't see Rehan as a threat either at least not at this point, thankfully there was nothing cringeworthy about his scenes with Aaliya today. I hope they keep him as a positive character and do not go the cliched route. We are not interested in another Ekta serial, keep BI unique.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am hoping for the best and keeping faith intact but somehow lil scared that kahin der na krde zain miyan 😭 then surely it will be a big big downfall for BI & BI Fandom
"KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED"😕
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post mandy.
Zain did nt liked the way suri was forcing cake on Aalia's ' mouth he could nt see, so he walked out.
Fahad too felt bad , what he said to Zain was absolutely right, Aalia does nt deseve this he asked him r u in regret Zain ,only think of jail scene , the way he and his mom was tortured by cops coz of Aalia.His fathers death also he feels coz of Aalia.
Aalia loves only Zain she will nt think of anyone in Zain's place.So rehan ka is ruled out.
Rehan too felt bad seeing suri humiliating Aalia.He said once truth comes out wat will be der's condition.I feel he will bring the truth out before 3rd T.
Suri is nt bother about the 51% she is more bother to throw Aalia from his life.
So funny to see both were fighting for the project.
Suri does nt want to involve Aalia in BR project so she is telling her son ,this project only usman's son should do
Precap- Don't know wat suri said to Zain.If she has said to take her's signature , she will nt sign without seeing she has alreadt bitten so she will be very careful. Even Zain , i don't think he will ask for her signature in plain paper, his ego may nt allow to do so.
Shazi has indirectly conveyed us ,She says to suri both r going for trip if somthing happens , 4 days left for 3rd T.
Is suri will succeed in seperating ZaYa for ever??.This time too she will fail like before..
Grumpy told Aalia to talk to her parents , they may come back once dey come to know 3rd T is after 4 days.
Rehan may find the truth and Shabana may say all this happened coz of nafee wen she came to Bhopal to fix Rizyat engagement she said about Bhabhi.
Once the truth comes out Zain surely will nt give T.In the meantime mamu should give advice to Zain .
CV will not seperate them coz , TRP will go down now TRP is most important.
Don't know why dey r going so fast like concorde.Don't know the reason behind this.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago