The Inner Turmoil of Zain and Aaliya

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode! I felt for Aaliya when Suraiya stuffed that cake in her mouth, the tears that filled her eyes. Good that Fahad showed humanity and later said she did not deserve this, it couldn't be more true. No matter what they believe Aaliya did, there is a way to handle this and humiliating her in front of all was not the way to go. Still Aaliya did not break or at least that is the impression she wanted to give Rehan, that this did not weaken her.

Zain, he really is fighting a battle with himself he is obviously not over Aaliya by any means and Tujhe Bhula Diya couldn't have been more fitting for ZaYa right now. I loved the flashbacks used for Zain, it really gave insight into the battle between his heart and mind. Obviously Zain has not forgotten the hell he went through in jail and losing his father, but he has not forgotten his love either. I felt for him and Aaliya here, so much pain, so many unanswered questions.

Loved the office scene these two sparring as usual while the poor workers are in the middle of it all. So ZaYa will be going on a business trip based on the precap, so what will happen during that time? Will they finally talk and let out all their emotions? Will the truth be out? Why are the CVs rushing this track? There has to be a reason for this, CVs have never gone at such blazing speed before but I do not believe the third talaaq will happen. Things have been going too smoothly for Suraiya, Aaliya cannot be shown going out of Suraiya's life so easily. There has to be more to this
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Really a nice post.
Even I am confused with "Why everything is happening so fast?"
Hope nothing bad is waiting...*Fingers Crossed*
Edited by Edna_Philip - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Mandy 😊

Tujhe bhule diya was very apt for Zain, i am glad we are getting a deeper insight into him and exactly how he is feeling. Poor guy is torn between his mother and wife, and i am glad he didn't stand there and watch Aliyah being humiliated. Maybe he was too upset to watch it all?

Definitely agree with you there Mandy, there has to be some logical reason as to why the CVs are running at the speed of lightening, maybe they want the truth to be out before Big Boss starts? I am really hoping for some nice twist or revelation tomorrow, that will leave us with the weekend to make sense of it.

A lot of us are wanting/expecting an SR on the trip, but an intense confrontation will be a lot better, spilling their feelings out and telling each other exactly how they feel. i really want them to bond over talking again.

Lets wait and watch, once again anxiously waiting for tomorrow lol
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first part was really heartbreaking so was song sequence.both are in pain but they hide it in front everyone.
this track look so much potential but CV'S ruin it with rushing.we all excited to see ZaYa office track but they didn't give us any proper single scene between them.if they are rushing then why don't they bring true out soon.now only 4 days for last talaq.now again i am in confuse to keep faith in CV'S or not.only tomorrow episode or next week episode give us hint.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful write up there... A perfect summation of today's episode...
Yeah going by the precap they will make a travel together. My take is Zain would hookwink Aaliya to sign on a blank papers. Even Suri was shown taking a promise from Zain today. Perhaps Zain had promised to have 51% shares back from Aaliya and not let her go away with her Haq-e-Mehr.. Zain didn't look too pleased while making that promise to Suri..

Once he is successful getting her signatures out of deceit, perhaps uske dimaag ki batti jalegi and then he would come to realize that Shalam could have got her signatures the exact same way as him to be mis-utilized later on by someone else..

Perhaps he would then start looking for truth and find it out too... Perhaps he is that hot, cool and handsome hunk who would find the truth as tweeted by Namrata..

Although it was an awesome episode all thanks to fantastic acting by all of them, still there is something lacking in the execution part... This week's episodes didn't seem as compact as previous episodes. It seems the initial magic has waned.So the CVs better put up their act together sooner..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really nice post Mandy... I quote ur words.. their inner turmoil is soo hard to watch... I really really hope something happen during that trip .. 2 months suri and nafeesa has been gloating on their victory... evil cant win for soo long... What are these CV's up to???
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it seems suriya doesnt care even is she loose whole BR shares,for her kicking aliya out of zain life is her only mission her lyf..

n as far as aliya is concrnd only thng irritatng me is 3 mnths passed n she still n rehaan home..

n what she wanted to do to find out real culprit to proove her innocence ,but she choose to gv mathsa tution to zara..

ths days i'm not able to connect wid any 1 or any charcter or scene..full of depressing n stressful..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its interesting how the one track we wanted to drag ended up going at blazing speed but CVs must have their reasons for doing so. I want to know where they are going here but I do not believe the divorce will happen.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post!
I can't wait for suraya and nafeesa to pay back! Aaliya doesn't deserve to be humiliated time and time again.
I'm glad they showed zain having flashbacks and then trying to make dua Same with Aaliya and then her crying during namaaz, the entire scene was beautifully executed.
I'm damn sure third talaaq won't happen, looking forward to see what actually stops zains from saying talaaq the third time.
I'm quite disappointed the way they handled the entire iddah period, they just rushed through it all, I wonder why? :/ Hope the last remaining four days aren't rushed.. whilst ZaYa go to the conference I think rehaan will start investigating about who filed the complaint against Zain and Suraya
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post Mandy. Suri is digging a deeper hole for herself in my opinion, I'm 100% sure Zain will pay her back with interest the humiliation and atrocities that she is committing against Alia. I know the focus is on the office responsibilities but all the same I would like to see the revealing of the truth progressing and so some extent would like to see Rizwan play a part as all this was kicked started by his engagement to Aayat.