Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrashtiArjitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

I don't think there will be a RaBul scene tomorrow as well. We might get to see Arjit only in Monday's episode. I think he's taken a long break, around 10 days off this time. 

10 days. How do you know? 
Mujhe kuch nehi aata tha per rabul ne mujhe sab kuch shikha diya. Thanks ekta mam for giving us such a amazing couple 
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DrashtiArjitfan

10 days. How do you know? 

He left around last Wednesday or Thursday and I doubt if he is back to shoot as yet. I guessing he will be back on set tomorrow or Saturday to shoot for Monday's episode unless they plan to show more of Abhi & Pragya. 
Anam... thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrhmwOLbyXw[/YOUTUBE]

This segment has over 7500 views and 94 likes😃

He left around last Wednesday or Thursday and I doubt if he is back to shoot as yet. I guessing he will be back on set tomorrow or Saturday to shoot for Monday's episode unless they plan to show more of Abhi & Pragya. 

ok. Hope he will back tomorrow. Honestly speaking  without him show is super boring for me 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrhmwOLbyXw[/YOUTUBE]

This segment has over 7500 views and 94 likes😃

people still loving Arnal so much. When rabul reunion happen all will back 
Anam... thumbnail
Usually for daily soaps at least for Kumkum Bhagya what they shot maybe yesterday would be aired on Friday. 
There is a gap of 1 or maximum 2 days between when shooting takes place and when it is aired. 
When an actor is on leave, they shoot their scenes in advance and keep it ready. If the actor is crucial to the show and has many scenes, they only shoot his expressions and in the main scene make someone else stand for him/her. Same thing happened for Shikha Singh, they shot yet expressions and in the actual shot with the other actors her body double was made to stand in. This happened a few days her character went to Australia since in reality Shikha Singh actually went to US. 
Anam... thumbnail
I'm just wondering if RaBul get together or get married, how will their story proceed from there? There needs to be some twist or conflict in their story for it to be interesting. Ekta Kapoor will not give us a happy, lovey dovey couple for long and honestly after a point a lovey dovey couple becomes too boring. Wish their love story was prolonged, their nok jhoks were fun. 

I'm just wondering if RaBul get together or get married, how will their story proceed from there? There needs to be some twist or conflict in their story for it to be interesting. Ekta Kapoor will not give us a happy, lovey dovey couple for long and honestly after a point a lovey dovey couple becomes too boring. Wish their love story was prolonged, their nok jhoks were fun. 

if rabul will get married then Aliya will tryin. to  create rift between them.  Edited by DrashtiArjitfan - 9 years ago
How many of you thinking rabul marriage will happen?