Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys pls decide a tym for trending
js16 thumbnail
Beintehaa creatives, makers and channel please get your act together, this is a daily soap not a episodic where you have a new story everyday. we audiences do not have memory loss issue but follow your program so please start tying loose ends in your storyline and get your act together. an ardent fan who is slowly loosing interest in your half baked shenanigans.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: js16

Beintehaa creatives, makers and channel please get your act together, this is a daily soap not a episodic where you have a new story everyday. we audiences do not have memory loss issue but follow your program so please start tying loose ends in your storyline and get your act together. an ardent fan who is slowly loosing interest in your half baked shenanigans.

yup the makers went on detailng that jail scenedurng osman death ..but ths week..the way thy rushed evry scene of evry epi ..that i'm not evn able to connect wid zaya scenes..by gvng lolipop doesnt mean we dnt have brain .. i'm super disappointed wid cv's that how can aliya 's lvng n rehaan home.. 3 mnths have pased ,n if u n real lyf ppl actully doubt on d character of woman regardless of what religion she is..here to aliyah is muslim ,did she forget her deeni taleem aftr usman death. she was supposed to take responsiblity of BR n not rehaan kids n home..

n what happen to suriya she only thnks abt talaaq but what abt d 51%property gvn to aliya..

plus those random song dnt brng out d impact of d scene as much as d orignal BI used to do.. .

thy r just rushng d epi..as if thy want to catch d bus..😡.
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

ya...i have the same doubt btw...it was confusing for me too from yesterday

we should tweet these kind of flaws to cv's...