Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi2

So lets decide a trend to save zaya first it be #NoRehaanOnlyZaya

I m in lets save it only for beintehaa i joined twitter can u give me your twitter account so that i can follow u
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am so happy they used Tujhe Bhula Diya on ZaYa, I've always wanted this song on ZaYa

Okay so they are going at blazing speed but I am with Gagan, I do not believe Zain will give the third talaaq. Plus there is Namrata's tweet, twice she has said it won't be her but someone else who reveals Nafeesa's truth. Maybe Zain finds out and that is why he does not give the third talaaq.

I think i understand why they have rushed the epis..they had no plans of showing the iddah track...i think they are concentrating more on how it will be after talak gets cancelled...

Yeah what u are saying can also happen...but truth will be out so fast in 4 days which did not happen in 2 months! Can't say this is BI๐Ÿ˜†

But I also feel its gonna be SR2 and talak won't happen..

Maybe it will be similar to the beginning when they got married...now though zain hates her they have to be together and maybe we will get zaya sleeping opposite sides again...

And now its very interesting to watch coz zain though he hates her..he loves her too..so it will be about how they get back slowly...and maybe like u said..zain will reveal the truth..or maybe rehan also..coz he has to play a role here right...
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

definitely he will have to reveal it .
Even then if he wants divorce then the process will start all over again

But i m sure thats the reason of stopping divorce coz he also shaved na ๐Ÿ˜†

Tee logics rock๐Ÿ˜†
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: richmich

No,I dnt want Zain to b drunk but in full senses & they consummate again so dat he remembers all d moments...but ques is will he reveal to all dat Talaaq is nullified coz they slept together?

lool you think just because he's drunk he won't remember? Serials mein kuch bhi ho sakta hain!

And well maybe the desi favourite will happen someone will walk in on them or Aaliya might become pregnant.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Girls am zayafan@harshikaBI
Pls follow me k??
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

definitely he will have to reveal it .
Even then if he wants divorce then the process will start all over again

But i m sure thats the reason of stopping divorce coz he also shaved na ๐Ÿ˜†

For SR 1 he has waxed his chest also so may be ths time๐Ÿ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Only four days left for Three months??? So are they celebrating Independence Day in October Lolz
Bcz in Precap I cud see Tri Color Flags and Balloons Lolz
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

No,I dnt want Zain to b drunk but in full senses & they consummate again so dat he remembers all d moments...but ques is will he reveal to all dat Talaaq is nullified coz they slept together?

that's my question he still can give her talaq again in anger.that's why i want true to come out or both have a big fight and Aliya brust out that who her parents took her sign in complain paper,she didn't do complain,how she went through all three month.may be this will again make him think about Aliya and he will cancelled talaq.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
by d way 3 mnths se suriya sis is still on flight..bermuda triangle mein toh nyi chalegyi...
n tbh what if zain doubts on aliya character coz she's been stayng for 3 mnths n rehaan home...n is dis stayng n some stranger home durng iddah period is allowed n islam..

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

by d way 3 mnths se suriya sis is still on flight..bermuda triangle mein toh nyi chalegyi...

n tbh what if zain doubts on aliya character coz she's been stayng for 3 mnths n rehaan home...n is dis stayng n some stranger home durng iddah period is allowed n islam..

@bold... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ... My thoughts exactly