DANGER AHEAD...BE CAREFUL

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hai folks...

I knw u ppl are just annoyed with zain after yesterdays epi...plus some of you people are looking forward to rehan to reunite zaya but im telling you...

This maybe a chaal of rangeela of making you hate Zain even more and start liking Rehans character...you ppl are falling into a trap of rangeela..might be their chaal of u liking rehan,hating zain and do Taalaq3 and continue with pukeworthy couple nd by small small pukeworthy scenes they might be preparing you
Pata nahi iss rangeela,ke bachhe ko Rehan se kya obsession hai...bakwaas channel

So my dear folks...Its a request from me to think the situation den tell ur comments and if u dont...NEGATIVE VIRUS will spread here in this forum

Beware of the danger...ISS FORUM MEIN ZAIN KII BASHING AB SE CLOSED HOGI...hope u ppl understand my point and wht im trying 2 explain...

Mission 675
Lots of love
-Alina
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u r rite
totally agree
rangeela is finally getting succeed
hope everybody understand that rangeela trapping us
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

u r rite
totally agree
rangeela is finally getting succeed
hope everybody understand that rangeela trapping us

IKR!!!😑
Idiotic Rangeela...🀬 Channel
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pls stop bashing Zain...
After what has happened...Zain is supposed to be a rough tough guy...
After all he is not a farista...
haalath se majboor hokar ye sab kar raha hey vo...
Yday we saw how much he is missing Aliya...
The pain & tears in his eyes...& finally Zain sleeping on Aliya's side says it all...
Stay calm...Enjoy the kitkit track of Zaya...😊
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I ll never hate zain
I jst lve him
And inshaAllah rangeela will never succeed
InshaAllah zaya will reunite
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachu.sree

pls stop bashing Zain...

After what has happened...Zain is supposed to be a rough tough guy...
After all he is not a farista...
haalath se majboor hokar ye sab kar raha hey vo...
Yday we saw how much he is missing Aliya...
The pain & tears in his eyes...& finally Zain sleeping on Aliya's side says it all...
Stay calm...Enjoy the kitkit track of Zaya...😊

So truee...IKR!! We fans should really think b4 commenting
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

I ll never hate zain
I jst lve him
And inshaAllah rangeela will never succeed
InshaAllah zaya will reunite

Same here...Zain is someone who I can never hate😳
WHATEVER HAPPENS..I MEAN IT WHATEVER
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right alina agree thy r purposely doing all ths so tat we hate zain n thy cn fit their fav rehan bt more than tat I 'm feeling bad tat ppl r falling into their trap n bashing our hero zain n comparing him with rehan whtz wrong with them thy r making them succeed in their mission.
I request the ppl who think zain is annoying plzz think abt it by keeping urself in his place he is nt completely wrong n plzz dn't let colors win in its mission in ths way u r digging ur own grave for which u r going to regret later on when thy make rehan the hero.
N u get to see pukeworthy scenes of rehan n aliya ...better stop ths nw ask them to end rehan's character n reunite zaya soon we dn't want any third angle its jst zaya for us.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Right alina agree thy r purposely doing all ths so tat we hate zain n thy cn fit their fav rehan bt more than tat I 'm feeling bad tat ppl r falling into their trap n bashing our hero zain n comparing him with rehan whtz wrong with them thy r making them succeed in their mission.

I request the ppl who think zain is annoying plzz think abt it by keeping urself in his place he is nt completely wrong n plzz dn't let colors win in its mission in ths way u r digging ur own grave for which u r going to regret later on when thy make rehan the hero.
N u get to see pukeworthy scenes of rehan n aliya ...better stop ths nw ask them to end rehan's character n reunite zaya soon we dn't want any third angle its jst zaya for us.

Thats what I meant!! I soo agree
By bashing zain...we are letting 🀬 Rangeela win in their stupid mission...
They are using zain bashers as weapon...to make them win..
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It is circumstances that are against both Zain and Aaliya..
Zain is but a human -- the quality that drew us towards him at the first place. He was endearing because his portrayal was that of a normal lad -- normalcy we audiences so related and identified with...

Now all of a sudden why should Zain fall out of that mould and behave like an angel??? He is behaving like anyone else in the similar situation would..

I feel like wringing his neck for his behavior towards Aaliya but he is hurting himself the most in the process.. He is a victim of circumstance as much as Aaliya is..

Hence , I cannot hate Zain : at least not till he is shown to derive sadistic pleasure by humiliating Aaliya deliberately.
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago