divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahabharat was an awesome journey ...
starting announcement of the show ...πŸ˜ƒ
Wondering how Swastik productions can handle Mahabharat 😲
then blown by the promos...πŸ‘πŸΌ
watching the initial episodes ...😊
Totally impressed by grandness of the sets, camerawork, music , actors, ..πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Crying with Amba ...😭
Getting disappointed with distortions and the break neck speed ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Silently reading the rants here in IF and putting my two cents once in a while , esp Diala's and Vrish's posts which threw  lot of light..  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Losing interest in between ..., catching up in between ...πŸ˜”
Missing episodes ..due to some personal reasons ...πŸ˜•

Becoming regular watcher and regular IF reader from Dhyuth Sabha ..πŸ˜ƒ
Madhav's leela ...
SRJ and Pooja ... πŸ‘

⭐️Geetha Gyan ... πŸ‘

⭐️Kurukhshethra yudh ... which somehow ended up me in sympathizing with kauravas ...that point i wanted to read more about Mahabharat .. and i started.reading different books .. like Jaya, Bharathaparyatan , KMG 's citations etc etc ... I want to read many more ...

Becoming active in IF ... discussions with fellow members especially Anu , Bheegi , Sabhayata ...
Sakshi's lovely writeups ...πŸ€—

Me and my colleagues were even seing episodes online in ofc  and discussing ...πŸ˜ƒ  one person even got solace saying if Drau could bear so much , her pains are nothing  😊😊😊

Me getting to know ⭐️Panchali's pati contest ...πŸ˜†

IF 's funny nomenclature ...🀣   from sleepy dev to kela man 🀣

Going to miss ⭐️ bharat ,  IF discussions , lovely people out there ,  a lot a lot  ...😭

A big thank u ⭐️Plus and Siddharth Tiwary and Swastik PH ... My anger and gible shikwe with them is gone now ...
Kudos to Sidharth...  πŸ‘  and all the cast and crew  of  ⭐️Bharat ...
 and my personal fav is Riya 😳  and thank you  for giving us Praneet and Shakuni and SRJ as Krishna,,,,πŸ€—

And dear IF fellow members hopefully we all can meet in Ashoka Forum  πŸ€—
Edited by divyasn - 9 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
This is the first show that I've watched in it's entirety - from epi 1 onwards and the first show that's making me so emotional when it's ending. Most soaps drag and either the lead actors leave the show or the story goes haywire. MB, on the other hand has had no changes in actors or characters and that's a biggie for me.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this show as it's inspired me to read so much about our history, mythology and interact with so many wonderful people online. This forum is a typical cross section of people from the society- the sweet ones and not so sweet ones, the honest ones, the mature ones, the childish ones, the dishonest ones, the egoistic ones, the helpful ones etc etc...

This show and the books I've read have definitely changed my outlook towards life and hopefully made me a better person.

In the end, I'll say I love everyone as that's one thing I've learnt from the MB. Hopefully, as a person I can continue to accept everyone as they are, be more forgiving and not be judgmental about anyone. 

Thank you Star plus, thank you Swastik productions, thank you all the wonderful actors, crew members, creative team for a wonderful team effort and of course thank you everyone on this forum whom I've interacted with. I will refrain from naming names as I'm sure I'll forget someone and wouldn't want to hurt their feelings...

Hope Swastik productions will release the DVDs and CDs of this show...

Edited by bheegi - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So, THIS is our weepathon threeadπŸ˜†. Some of us started already in the EDT
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
I thought I will be editing my post in pg 1
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful thread β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Good job everyone who contributed in it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Surely will miss ⭐️MB a lot...
Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surely., We Miss Our Star Bharat...
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kudos guys!!! finally we did it!!!

and its over!! still cant believe its over!!!
the journey was quite awesome!!

Siggies are awesome!! πŸ‘
Santi u rock babes!! πŸ‘

Suku as always!! damn good girl!! πŸ‘

B,FRapps, riti superb character sketches!! πŸ‘

REEtwa!!! fibnally we did it!! πŸ‘

Appy di!!! juz superb!!
 we did it!! πŸ‘

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
l miss tTo he cast n ofcourse will miss Mahabharat...😭
Will miss my Shaheer as Arjuna n SRJ as Krishna the most..😭😭 Shaheer n SRJ did a fabulous job as Arjun n Krishna..I also liked Arav,Pooja,Veebha,Shafts,Armpit's acting...they all were good... I loved Parth-Madhav n Madhav-Sakhi, Arjun-Abhimanyu jodi.. They all were amazing together.. ❀️ 
Will miss them a lottt..😭😭
And finally wanna say a big thanks to Siddharth for giving us Mahabharat... Though sometimes we didn't like the story line but still...n thanks for believing in Shaheer...😳

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 9 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye bye mahabharat! I will miss u and IFvasiyon!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mahabharat has been the oldest and most fascinating epic in the history of time and also for many ppl but it hardly caught my attention. I have never seen or read much about the book and like a laymen my knowledge was limited to kayravas, pandavas, druapdi vh, war, draupadi married to 5 pandavas and danveer karna. I am neither too devotional and nor do i have much interest in mytho but then i saw the first promo and it just wowed me. Krishna sitting on a tree with flute and i decided to give it a try for sometime. 

I was impressed by the locations, costumes and the grand scale on which the show have been shot.This is indeed the first time i have seen mahabharat in totality and though initially i watched it for time pass but i never realised when i got attached on to it.I have never missed a single episode apart from few times due to some external factors.As i started watching it i enjoyed it coz i couldn't pin point at distortions and in a way that was good too.

The actors of this show have played a great role in me getting attached to the show and even despite distortions and dragging sometimes the performances have kept me hooked .Right from the moment krishna started narrating the story and his seekh in every episode was something i used to literally wait for.

I didn't come to forum earlier and it was during the vh sequence that i started coming here  and i regret not being active from before. This forum has many intelligent ppl who have a  vast knowledge of epic and i thank all of them from the bottom of my heart as their posts , citations have really enriched my knowledge regarding the epi and also created an interest in me to read about it.i have really enjoyed reading many os and short stories on different characters of mb here from many wonderful writers and i thank them too for their creativity and also the time they have taken out to write.

This show has the best star cast  and all the actors have done a brilliant job in playing their characters. It is their hardwork and dedication that ppl have loved all of them so much. I use to watch many shows and have left them in between when i didn't like the story and mb is the only show in recent times that i have watched completely and it despite distortions was far superior to many shows on all the channels.

The music of this show have been a great highlight as i loved all the bg's, songs and instrumentals for the characters.The music director deserves the accolades for a job well done.

for the actors---

SRJ----

He is the face of krishna for me. No one else could have played it better then him.He has brought me closer to krishna and each and every scene of his have been my favourite. The variety of expressions he has brought playing kanha---the naughtiness, playfulness, his smile , the anger and the way he consoled many characters alongwith the tears and pain when he talks about the condition of women were just perfection personified.. The set , the flute , the bg for krishna and swayam vichaar kijiye alongwith all the songs for him were awsum. As sid tiwary rightly said he was born to play krishna! He has been exceptional and i am really gonna miss him a lot. I hope he gets good projects after this coz he deserves it and he is immensely talented.He has lived as krishna!

POOJA----

Firstly thanks to sid tiwary for choosing her to play  draupadi. I have said it before and i am gonna say it again it's been a long time i have seen an actress like her on television!  she had made me cry many times in this show and i hardly cry watching tv shows coz i seriously feel they lack emotional connect.All the scenes b/w krishna and draupadi are my favourites. She has given many memorable and unforgettable performances and  she has actually outdone herself many times in the show. I would never forget her dragging to rajya sabha...it gave me goosebumps.It's hard to believe this is her first show. She looked beautiful as draupadi. Her body language, expressions, dialogue delievery  and voice modulation habe been perfect. I am gonna miss her like hell and  hope she comes back soon. Love u pooja and she was indeed living draupadi.

PRANEET----

I didn't knew that praneet was so young and portraying such a difficult character at such young age is indeed epic for him too.I have enjoyed watching him as shakuni mama specially the way he used his hands and eyes for his character. He is another shining star in this mb.I would never forget his mere bacche and his samraat prassan ho dialogue which he said in many different ways in dice game sequence be it sarcastic, frustrated, shrewd and anger. His death seq too have been entertaining and his scenes with krishna were thoroughly enjoyable. 

SHAHEER----

he was the only one who i thought was a misfit in the show. this is the first show of shaheer which i saw and initially i was okay with him. Gradually as the show progressed i started liking him for the improvement he was showing. shaheer has become a better actor and has improved by leaps and bounds in this show. all his scenes with krishna were amazing right from the first meeting to kurukshetra.I loved him most during geeta gyaan, with abhimanyu and jaydrath seq .He has done justice to the character of arjuna and i am looking forward for his new character.He looked perfect as arjun and it would be hard to imagine him w/o gandiv.

AHAM----

He was outstanding as karna. He too have shown a great improvement during the course of show and for me the most memorable performance of his would be the scene with krishna during time freeze and his finding out truth about kunti.He too has a long way to go.

ARAV-----
i loved him as bheesham. he makes for a hot granfather.He too have been amazing and i wish him all the best too.

ARPIT---

He looked perfect as duryodhan. If there was anyone who coulld have played it ...it was him. He was awsum as dury.

SAURAV---

He was fab as bheema and he too have shown tremendous progress in the show. i have enjoyed watching his scenes with all his brothers and his most fav performance for me would be during dushy vadh.

Shafaq, reeya, veebha, rohit, vin,anoop, ankit and all the other i have missed have been great in their performances.

I wish each and every actor of mahabharat all the best for their future projects. Hope they get more fame, name and appreciation.They climb higher on the ladder of success.It indeed have been the journey of life time for all of them. They have all played iconic and epic characters and nothing could be bigger then this!

Also i want to thank all the creation makers , vm makers for such amazing and beautiful creations and also to many others who have kept and maintained various threads in the forum.

special thanks to moderators for maintaining peace in forum for a large extent compared to other forums which turn into a war zone.

i still can't believe today is the last episode and we wouldn't be watching mb anymore. It was fun to come here after episodes and take part in discussions, bash cv's and crib about all the things.

Lastly i want to thank sidharth tiwary and star plus for giving us mahabharat. 

I will miss mahabharat a lot and it indeed is very hard to goodbye to it and hopefully forum would remain open.

One last THANK YOU to all the wonderful ppl on forum , star plus , sid tiwary and all the actors of show.
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 9 years ago