What is stopping the CVS?...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am talking about none other than NAFEESA BEGUM...

But the really question is..." Why did they spoil a character who could have turned positive?"

NAFEESA had been neglected and was wanting a status in BV, I am sure ALIYA would have provided that to her...but NO...she used poor ALIYA to gain her revenge from SURAIYA...I am shell shocked...
How can she be so calm,heartless seeing ALIYA/ zain or even SURAIYA in this stage...

Doesn't she know she will be held responsible for her selfish act done on ZAYA? Clearly I think cvs have spoilt a good character...

Is sab ke baad ek question to banta hai boss...

WHAT IS STOPPING THE CVS FROM REVEALING NAFEESA's TRUTH...

Clearly beintehaa does not lack the use of police, CCTV, detectives, lawyers to expose her...when all evidences point towards her...why isn't it revealed then?

Reasons...
- she will expose SURAIYA...and there will be a cat fight b/w them?...end of story.
- SURAIYA finds out the truth and blackmails to throw her out if she does not help her in separating ZAYA completely...later takes back her words...but for zain...it will be too late.
- show REHAAN and family tilting towards ALIYA later make him negative...
- Make zain completely hate ALIYA later after the truth revelation...he will regret every action done towards ALIYA and will try to win her back
- rizaat will be tortured and a new track is born...
- any other...

I will go with option 4

What's yours...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago