AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't believe that this is really it..and I never got to do all the things that i had dreamt of..never got to be with the people whose dreams i dreamt of fulfilling,never got to grow old with the person who means more than life to me..I never got to see your dreams coming true..and I never got to tell you the truth,you never gave me the chance to tell it..I never got to tell you that when you were hurting and hurting me in return,the confidet and stoic Aaliya was just a facade,behind which I was slowly breaking apart...slowly and painstakingly my resolve was braking...You wanted me out of your life Zain..the only thing that you had ever wanted from me..so I am leaving...I never got to tell you that every moment of your sadness was an infinite amount of pain for me..so I stood back,gave you everything that I had..everything that I could possibly give you..to see you smile once more.I sacrificed everything and now am left with nothing but a broken heart with missing pieces.I don't have enough strength to stand leave alone take care of myself.Someone who could never imagine her life without you in it..living without you feels like dying.I was right I guess,when I used to say that I'm better off alone,because what if you love someone and that someone slowly tears you apart..losing love is like dying,only difference is that dying ends,this-it could go on forever..I really don't know how I am going to survive without you and with your presence in my mind..how I am going to endure the broken flashes of memories haunting me every night...or how I will one day accept the fact that you never stood up for me,for us..you never gave me a chance to fight for love..you left my side when I needed you the most...you broke the promises that you had made..I know that you are lamenting for your dead father...my mamu...I hoped that you'd let me grieve along with you,that you would allow me to take you in my arms while you wept your heart out..alas,i guess i was wrong..things had changed Zain...I don't kow when we'll meet again...I don't know if we'll ever be able to be the same ..But I know one thing that our Love will always survive...you may throw me out of your life..but you can never throw out our love...I'll always love you Zain..and when you realise that it was all a lie,that i was right all along the way..you'll find me waiting for you..Till then take care of yourself..Khuda Hafiz...
------------------------------------------------------------------
From
Annn
#MISSION 670

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Described aliya's feelings beautifully ..