Love station: Teri Zaroot hai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready to do the love station but before that let me start with the review. The episode was amazing and I really mean it😃

I will start with Shazia, seriously guys she is too good to make us laugh even if we deny. I love how chilled out she is enjoying the party and office rest. It was funny when the police was about to drag her as well and she goes "Pagal kahin ki"😆

Now lets look at Suraiya being the best villain today what she did has really pissed me off and trust me Suraiya Begum you will pay big time for this insult and humiliation you making Aaliya face.

Nafeesa I don't know where you are heading and day by day you are disgusting me like seriously now you want to be in the good books of suri fantastic👏😡

Rehan was like an audience today in the conference room. His expressions was our expressions with what Suraiya was doing like he was really disgusted.

Now the precap I don't see any pregnancy track and don't want it either, I think it was Aaliya being sick or the cake just didn't go down the throat properly because she was really shaken.

Over all to sum it up I will talk about how the episode started with party and how there has been a 20 days leap. Well I think that cvc's have not taken a wrong decision or rushed anything because of course the party wasn't on the next night it self. There was date and maybe it was after 19 days which took place and next morning it's 20 days which completes one month to say the second Talaq. Will give the cvc's the chance to proof their reason of this leap better than judging it straight forwardly😃 Now this is my review I am open to criticism and for me the episode was amazing I had no issues with any editing or anything plus everyone is playing their roles respectively very well👏

Now the love station lets take a look it😊

Yaad reh jaati hain😭
(Fahad feels proud of his brother to save the hotel from other competitive and Zain believes that Aaliya wants him to be her ghulam but Zain weren't you the one who actually claimed to be her ghulam but your anger is justified the pain you are engulfing in your heart really needs to come out. When Aaliya walks into the party both of them are looking at each other guys one thing about Aaliya is very clear she is not showing any hatred but right now she is not ready to shower love either while on the other hand Zain is trying to show hatred but his eyes are not ready to proof that. Aaliya did save her Mamu's reputation and as she said that for Mamu if she had to go against Zain then she will as a true MKB. Zain as Aaliya said she is not your enemy and you know this but it's okay take your time to realise and believe that immensely again just make sure its not too late when you do which I'm confident about that no it will never be that late. These two are being professional but personal finds its way in memories of their love life parties.)

Pyaar hai par inkar hai👏
(Zain is going to bed when he holds the chain necklace in his hand which Aaliya had left when she came to take her stuff from the room. Zain said that he will throw her stuff but no that has not happend another sign he really will never be able to get forget her. He throws it but his heart makes him pick it up and put on the dressing table of her side where it belongs😊 The nikah picture I really thought about it and it made sense because the next day was completing once month since the first talaq. He looks at the picture and to make him stay away from the pain of realisation he keeps the picture flipped. This isn't the first time he hasn't been able to sleep without Aaliya but this time it was different there was the feeling of loss. He tries tossing and turning but suddenly he feels his hand on someone and he sees her. Aaliya is asked by Zain "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho" to which she replies "tumen mere bina neend nahi aye rahi to soocha tumen mil loon". Zain tries to say that no "aisi koi baat nahi hai , main to roz soota hain , pahail ke soota hain". Aaliya points out his dark circles but Zain says "Tumen kya tumne jo karna tha woh to kar liya". Now see in his dream also his aware of what Aaliya would exactly say and even his dream Aaliya tells him something his feeling but doesn't want to listen to "Tum mujhse bauth pyar karte ho Zain". The flashback also signifies that yes Zain knows he loves her and what their life has come to. He sleeps but for that he needed to feel her which was her pillow and that tear really took our heart👏 Fabulous scene personally I loved scene and how it was shotted)

Office scene now Aaliya behaves very nicely to Suraiya and when Zain enters the conference room he seems to be aware of what was coming up next while on the other hand Aaliya is believing that things can be in place which is why mamu wanted her to accpet meher but she is completely shaken when Kaazi sahab is called in and Suraiya says to Zain that it's been a month since your dad has passed away , won't you give token of appreciation. Zain apologised to Aaliya when suri asked him to but I am 100% Zain knew what was coming which was why he didn't react and tried puttting up a serious face when he says talaq for second time. Aaliya has tear flowing while Zain has observed them in his eyes in the precap also when she is choking he isn't happy about it.

Now this is what I think and all I have to say once again a big thank to everyone who loves my post n gives me feedback and I am looking forward to them today as well. I am open to criticism as well. One more thing I want to add is that please I request fans not to bash any character please lets not forget they are fictional characters written up really well and portrayed by the amazing cast of Beintehaa. Bashing a character is not necessary its not helping so please respect them because fans love them and don't tolerate any bashing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post!!!
loved it❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

awesome post!!!
loved it❤️

Thank you n glad you loved it😃
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fantastic review😊

the tear said it all..but they should have zoomed in on his face at that moment..

nafeesa's emotions are all over the place...one moment she's sad that the divorce is happening and the next she's smirking at aaliya's humiliation..

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Priyanka awesome post with caps.
Zain was feeling bad .But whatever his mom says he will do.
He has forgotten dat one month has passed he has to give 2nd T.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 I liked the episode,the talaaq was a shock sure ,but we always knew they will show the second talaaq to increase the suspense and if they had shown the truth coming out early they could not have shown the second talaaq. So the leap is ok, now they have one month left for the third T and one month after that to finalise the D,so a lot can happen in these two months. I'm looking forward to this track 😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

fantastic review😊

the tear said it all..but they should have zoomed in on his face at that moment..

nafeesa's emotions are all over the place...one moment she's sad that the divorce is happening and the next she's smirking at aaliya's humiliation..

Thank you n yes the tear said it all... they did zoom in I think but maybe not tat close
n I agree with Nafeesa's emotions being all over the place😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Priyanka awesome post with caps.

Zain was feeling bad .But whatever his mom says he will do.
He has forgotten dat one month has passed he has to give 2nd T.

Thank you😊
His trying hard to hide.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome post 😊 I liked the episode,the talaaq was a shock sure ,but we always knew they will show the second talaaq to increase the suspense and if they had shown the truth coming out early they could not have shown the second talaaq. So the leap is ok, now they have one month left for the third T and one month after that to finalise the D,so a lot can happen in these two months. I'm looking forward to this track 😊

Thank you n yes I agree the talaq was a shock but glad there weren't any spoilers other wise our forum would have been extremely negative as the spoilers are mostly negative. Yes I agree that now the two months are to look forward to😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post Divya... dont really understand why everyone is after zain... yes his taunting bothers me too but he is going to feel guilty as hell whn truth comes out... zain remembering aliya made me ...🥺