Looks Like astitva is ending....

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Looks like after reading june 15 eposide preiview...astitva should be ending as it has reached the end of it ...as i see no point in dragging it anymore....

what do think...after reading june 15 preview..i think is the perfect ending for the serial as everyone is together ...and astitva should call it quits now...

👏 😊 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think there are mnay loose ends after this point........😛
Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatsoever astitva needs to be ended bcoz everything will be solved but maybe zee ppl won't end it bcoz astitva is their only hit show...lets see.
lalit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont know astitva has been overtaken by td and sinndoor so they may just end it.
Aloo_gobi thumbnail
where is june 15th episode preview ???
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even I feel that all loose ends have been tied up !! they just need to show who Sid ends up with !! (unless of course they want to show some sister fights and all !!). Manas and Riya are not so significant. We can safely assume that they are 2gether in US now.

aloo gobi here is the link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/41156 for the previews.

Swathi

vvrsun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

I don't think there are mnay loose ends after this point........😛

What happens to the motherless Astha? Does she settle with her nani or dada-dadi or reconciles with Simran & Abhi? Since she is one of the principal characters, is this not a loose end? I agree Manas-Riya are secondary & not important to the ending, and so are Urmila & Sid.

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes;Astha.Siya both are still lose ends.Better show sisters reconciling and Astha returning to Sim.What about Abhi?
meme_ma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping it ends but they can always add twists like the follows:
1)Abhi and Simran, wether they get back together or not.It could take them forever to get back together.
2)Sia also feels love for Sid but since she promised Sims that she would not meet him any longer, this could take forever to sort out.
3)Astha could continue throwing tantrums and they can show that reconcilation takes forever.

Its a Indian TV show.It can be stretched endlessly and the three things listed above could give them a good 6 months,if they wanted it.
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😊thank god i am sooooooooo happy i hate this show!!!!😡