Double standards of surraiya

mama1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why is surraiya so he'll bent on breaking Aaliyah and Zain from day one. Fine she is not happy with marriage but why breakup.
Her elder son has 2 wives. Iniitially it was shown that she preferred nafeesa as nafeesa was from same social background as her but then it was revealed that surraiya was the one who encouraged and arranged fahad and sharia marriage just for a male child. Which doesn't make sense as Zain was stil single and could have a male child and fahad did not really need one.

So why couldn't she get her sons married multiple times and have variety of bahus instead of getting rid of aliyah, makes no sense to me.

Also haven't seen her cooking for many days isn't she stressed abt her husbands death.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well suri always hated bhopalis and aliya is one!
Even i was shocked when she made fahad marry shazia just for a male child.
Isnt she a educated woman and a top chef? LOL showing that was really dumb cause educated persom should never discriminate.
I dnt knw wht's she up to!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Surraiya even forgot that she herself is a woman! how can she think so orthodox way about giving preference to male child and discriminating there. While the root of most of the wrong deeds is Surraiya!