WHY THE FFW TRACKS AND SOME QUESTIONS TO CV

Nazj001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all I would like to ask CV like so many other members why the current tracks are being rushed. What we viewers would very much like want to see was Rizwaan trying to tell Zain that Aliya is innocent without telling him who really has lodged the complaints. Some more Zain & Aliya scenes whereby both are missing each other. Aliya getting to know about Gauhar's truth. Rizwaan & Ayat scenes post marriage. There was so many things that CV could have showed for some 2 to 3 days more to justify the 20 days which was done overnight with only 2 to 3 scenes.
Now, The Commissioner called Suri to tell her about the rape party disclosed by Aliya. My big question is: where was the same commissioner when Usman's wife & son were being beaten in jail?
Now everyone wants Aliya to be pregnant to invalidate the talaak but this track must be shown only to invalidate the talaak and after the invalidated talaak, I want a miscarriage becoz this new start will be just because of the baby not because of their true love and then some redemption track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Qutoting myself
i don't want a baby to become the ONLY medium to bring ZaYa together...
it leaves no respect to aliya..
whats the point if zain accepts aliya only for their child? he shld realise his mistake and the sins of all the people around him
he has to do some good amount of harwork in convincing aliya and making her believe AGAIN that he will stand by her henceforth unlike what he is doing now..
so i just dont want a pregnancy track now

and about the commissioner.. i guess such logics never hold in indian soaps!*kadvi sach!*

and the pace! CVs alone know whats goin on in their mind!
they are losingout on precious logic just to show something they want to..
still waiting for track to unfold
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just want cvs to execute dis track well...with no rehaan crap