Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi2

Lol peopl r very interested in zain abdullah so they create new acounts to bash him๐Ÿ˜†

Who can resist themselves from him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

exactly! when i saw those posts first i was like wht's wrong with you dude? Cant you see he's in pain too.. really annoyed. btw whts ur name?
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

exactly! when i saw those posts first i was like wht's wrong with you dude? Cant you see he's in pain too.. really annoyed. btw whts ur name?

Am afra n u??
simran422 thumbnail
Hey Afra!
I'm simran๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Feeling really bad reading all the posts here WTH thy r bashing zain...is ths the same forum who is mad abt zaya at one pt of time n nw thy r bashing them earlier it was aliya nw zain...why dn't thy understand everyone has their flaws nobody is perfect in ths world.

N wht zain is doing I agree its nt correct very hurtful bt cn't ppl see its the circumstances making him do so...he is also a human being n suffering frm the same pain as aliya..n I'm sure once he get to knw the truth he will pay for wht he is doing nw n he has taken aliya's side many times standing against his mother do ppl forgot it...n r jst luking at the current situation n reacting or I cn say over reacting
Instead of bashing zain n comparing him with rehan why dn't these ppl utilize ths time n go n give feedback on twitter FB to the channel cv's directors producers everyone tat we dn't want zaya divorce n aliya's remarriage as its them who r shwing zain lk ths so tat we start liking rehan n thy shw aliya rehan as a couple n u guyzz r making them succeed in their mission wow so ur love for zaya is tat weak tat u r giving up by watching jst a few episodes n ur view changed abt the characters.
Really very confused souls u r bt plzz dn't say rehan is best for aliya n zain dn't deserve her...aliya belongs to zain n only zain n he truly deserves her n so as aliya no rehan or any other random person cn take away aliya frm him its jst bad phase of their lf is going on bt thy will come out of it n get back together soon I hope so cv's won't disappoint us ths time.
simran422 thumbnail
@Ashis I so agree with you dear! I dont know wht's their prblm..
Making new accounts and bashing zain for nothing..
Ughh I'm so frustrated right now!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It is not hate. But viewers dislike towards Zain's character because of his actions which seems unjustified. so please avoid naming others as 'haters' when they have opposite views than you. Also, Zain is a fictional character which have flaws and cannot become perfect. so one should be ready to get him discussed. :)
Viewers are disappointed as well.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do hate his behaviour, I can't help it.

Zain has been through a lot, but he was even told that someone else could've have submitted the papers. And regardless of the situation if I really loved someone, I would at least consider that they might be innocent. Even she told him she's innocent, but not only did he refuse to believe her, he refused to let her explain. That to me doesn't sound like someone loving someone else. He was readily accepting her guilt and gave her punishment for it too, divorce.

Now I know people use the reasoning that he's not thinking logically because his dad died, but I actually think that is a silly reason. That explains his grief and to an extent his anger, but not his overall behaviour. Would you straightway divorce the person that is meant to be the love of your life just because you've been told she's the reason you were put in jail? Wouldn't you let the person explain? If you don't give them a chance what kind of love is that?

Plus he has had time to think things through now. If he is capable of running a business, surely he has the brains to think that his wife might be innocent? This is also not the first time he has been irrational and humiliated and hurt her, and she still stood by him. It's time he does the same for her, but again he fails to do that.

And any man who has it in him to think out a carefully laid out plan with his mother to buy a celebratory cake for when he says talaq to the woman he apparently loves, isn't someone who isn't thinking straight. He is being spiteful and I find that sort of behaviour disgusting to be honest, I expected that of his mother, but not him.

I honestly think the writers have changed Zain's character for this storyline. Normal Zain traits have disappeared. I don't like the Zain of now. But I don't hate Zain, but his behaviour. There's a difference. For example I hate Surraiya, no matter what, but sometimes can bare her. With Zain people don't hate him, they just hate what he is doing, so I don't think we should be termed Zain haters.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
saira2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

I agree with all the quotes from all of u I also think that he is not wrong but in his point of view
He knew her very well that she cannot do all this . so that is the reason with I am surprised.
Now its a story line day to day happening that more interferanc e of parents made a husband wife relationship bad. Its a truth that today's generation facing including v all

My name is nisa and I am from Kerala I am a silent reader from starting of this form.
Butfrm yesterdays episode I thought that I also be a active member so I will wrote it
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not only was he tortured in jail and heard the screams of his mother , his father put his wife above him and made her owner of company , someone he wanted to divorce is now ruling the company , who in the world can take it and 'love' , what is the expectation ? Thats the reason i stopped watching . Police torture is a horror u carry with u for life ! U get nightmares waking up hearing the screams of ur loved ones tortured , what bullshit is propogated in the name of 'love' ? What did Aliya get , nothing ! Her father mother were not tortured , she did not get a single slap from that policewoman , her father mother signed papers that put HIM in jail ...their signature was not going to hurt just Suraiyya , but HIM , he who had always looked out for them and even given them his year's salary like an emotional fool ! And after tremendous be izzati and police torture , they inherited a lion's share of HIS money and he lesser in his own house ? I don't care if Suraiyya is not liked , that money is her and her children's . Aliya could be a part of it if she had the marraige but her own parents destroyed it , not Zain who ignored that she supported the woman trying to trap him and gave his dad meds without his permission . He is the real victim here , and has every right to be bitter as hell, he has been through too much . Whenever they show Beintehaaa music when Aliya comes i just switch off if i am now watching by mistake . The idiotic Hyder Alis need to apologise big time . They r sitting on Abdullah money like a nag sits on kundali . They gave the Abdullahs badnaami , police torture , caused Usman's death and now have his money and Zain is the bad one and Beintehaaa as Aliya comes with swishing long salwar khameezes in slow motion ๐Ÿ˜† what rubbish yaar .๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Not only was he tortured in jail and heard the screams of his mother , his father put his wife above him and made her owner of company , someone he wanted to divorce is now ruling the company , who in the world can take it and 'love' , what is the expectation ? Thats the reason i stopped watching . Police torture is a horror u carry with u for life ! U get nightmares waking up hearing the screams of ur loved ones tortured , what bullshit is propogated in the name of 'love' ? What did Aliya get , nothing ! Her father mother were not tortured , she did not get a single slap from that policewoman , her father mother signed papers that put HIM in jail ...their signature was not going to hurt just Suraiyya , but HIM , he who had always looked out for them and even given them his year's salary like an emotional fool ! And after tremendous be izzati and police torture , they inherited a lion's share of HIS money and he lesser in his own house ? I don't care if Suraiyya is not liked , that money is her and her children's . Aliya could be a part of it if she had the marraige but her own parents destroyed it , not Zain who ignored that she supported the woman trying to trap him and gave his dad meds without his permission . He is the real victim here , and has every right to be bitter as hell, he has been through too much . Whenever they show Beintehaaa music when Aliya comes i just switch off if i am now watching by mistake . The idiotic Hyder Alis need to apologise big time . They r sitting on Abdullah money like a nag sits on kundali . They gave the Abdullahs badnaami , police torture , caused Usman's death and now have his money and Zain is the bad one and Be intehaaa as Aliya comes with swishing long salwar khameezes in slow motion ๐Ÿ˜† what rubbish yaar .๐Ÿ˜†

100% agree with your each and every word..yes zain is lost his father his reputation..more over he lost faith in love..wt had happened bcoz of aliya's parents so she should feel guilty alteast try to find out the truth..but she is chilling like anything even she didnt miss zain she is enjoying with the kids of rehann๐Ÿ˜ก