To all the zain haters! Be sensible guys.

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i dnt understand why zain is being hated! To all the zain haters do you guys even realize he and his mom were put behind bars and were beaten up badly and he lost his father and you guys expect him to be all calm and composed! Any person wud react the way zain is doing anyone wud get mad at aliya because he thinks she's responsible for all bad happened. And before pointing finger towards zain's character think frm his POV and then you wil knw. He's al alone and completely broken after usmu mamu's death! So plz stop bashing zain and enjoy the show!
Edited by simran422 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I may hate Zain after wat he did wid Aliya but I wl never ever want Aliya Rehan crap.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt care love zain hes in tht trauma hated wht he did wid aliya bt still love him... my pov
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There is no point in hating zain... Its just the situation he is going thru making him do all these things to aaliya... As we saw in yesterday's episode how much he misses her... feel so sad for him and her... I hate surraih she is increasing hatred in his mind for aaliya...hope the truth is revealed soon... Im sure aaliya will forgive him...
Edited by shru27 - 10 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no one realizes how much it must have hurted him getting beaten up in da jail for the woman he loved sooo much, he luvd her just too much aaliya tuk cre only during accident bt zaint hw many incidents zubair, bhopal riots, infrnt f his whn she ws chased out, cylinder blast etc

aaliya nevr bothers she alwys cres abt gauhar n othrs doesn't evn think frm his point f view she atlest gt thz kids bt wht hs zain gt. being in zain's plc I would've done the same thing. thz trauma is tooo much fr him
just by being aaliya side n telling her to accept da meher doenst make rehaan all good
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
N to my suprise our mods didnt close any topic were zain is bashed...but if v say a single statemnt bashing rehaan they suddenly give DT note n close it...y so concern for a side role???
saira2007 thumbnail
Hai,
I am not saying that zain is incorrect but a husband wife relationship is not a tom and jerry play . he have a lot of way to find out truth then he can take a decision .like a matured husband.here ha completely lost his trust with his wife. My thought is if he loves her he can't do that it is a not sensible thing that now CVS doing .its only my thought because I am also a married women .
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

N to my suprise our mods didnt close any topic were zain is bashed...but if v say a single statemnt bashing rehaan they suddenly give DT note n close it...y so concern for a side role???

Exactly! some were calling zain disgusting, brainless and what what and it totally pissed me off so had to make a post! I'll always love zain abdullah no matter what 😊
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol peopl r very interested in zain abdullah so they create new acounts to bash him😆
Who can resist themselves from him😳😉
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saira2007

Hai,

I am not saying that zain is incorrect but a husband wife relationship is not a tom and jerry play . he have a lot of way to find out truth then he can take a decision .like a matured husband.here ha completely lost his trust with his wife. My thought is if he loves her he can't do that it is a not sensible thing that now CVS doing .its only my thought because I am also a married women .

I know it was a impulsive decision from zain's side.. i'm just saying think form his POV as well and i'm just asking not to bash him.
he's in pain too!😭