yo..Rangeela Go for lt..!!!

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
so Rangeela your planning to make my Phattu darling a bad boy..So that People hate him & Start liking your Ladla??

okay than go ahead and do what ever you. want to ..But don't forget that ...

''Girls Love Bad Boys...Not Mr.goody goodies '
Z.UA was/is/will always be the Hero for me...No Matter what

# Highly annoyed by the rubbish going in the forum

#Mission 670+

p.s: If there is any one to be blamed then it's cvs and Rangeela so for God sake stop bashing zain

-Annoyed

Renu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree renu stop bashing zain whts wrng wid pple uff
peter123 thumbnail
I too agree with you.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Completely agree renu stop bashing zain whts wrng wid pple uff

there is smth wrong, that's why so much hype
some ppl r taking it too far and making it a personal issue
TRP is raising...CVs r enjoying

srry for the crap...just tired of all this
But Zain Kitkit Abdullah u rock
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes... agree renu... what happened to everyone...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even if Zain turn bad boy and villain he still will be hero for us and show.no way we would accept and Mr.over goody Rehan as hero ever.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why are we blaming Rangeela it's the audience who claims to love a character and nik minute starts bashing the character. Like seriously guys don't forget that in show every character is a fiction one and we love them the way they are plus everyone is written so well and by the phenomenalactors portrayed then we should accept the new sides of a character. Bashing doesn't help so please don't blame Rangeela :)
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lagta hai meri timing super duper hit hai
when ever there is so much negativity in the forum, my life gets busy!
warna each person bashing zain wouldhave got a lamba chauda sa lecture from me!😡
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Completly agree, cant believe ppl are saying Zain doesnt deserve Aaliya...
Yes, he is acting rude with her, hating her and all, but he has reasons for same... and its not that he was tortured in jail, its the fact that his father died and he cudnt be there for him...
And those papers were indeed signed by Aaliya, though she was deceived, and despite Ghulam and Shabana not filing complaint, they started it all... so its all justified.
And when he is acting like a rock, why Aaliya has to agree to this divorce thing...why cant she fight back and prove her innocence? If only she get time from playing nanny to random kids...
Anyways for Rangeela...
Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam,
hans hans ke sahenge hum
ye pyar na hoga kam...
humein ZaYa ki kasam...
WE SAY NO TO REHAN
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree renu feeling ashamed of our forum members ...bashing zain for wht n earlier it was aliya ..do thy themselves knw which side thy want to take or their party's change with evry single episode...confused souls.
As vinu said thank god I was too busy n didn't get the time to come here otherwise I would hv hit my head on the wall reading their posts r thy seriously zaya fans I wonder ..thy r comparing zain with rehan who is he jst a lawyer working in BR n wht is he doing nothing to prove her innocent hv jst made her nanny of his two kids taking free service frm her who is actually his boss.
Hv ppl gone mad thy want to see aliya rehan as a couple n those random kids calling her ammi...shit its really pukeworthy cn't even think abt it.
For me its always zaya noone else cn take the place of zain nt in aliya's life n nt in our hearts.