Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Time sure FLIES when you watch beintehaa...literally 20 day leap in one episode made me๐Ÿ˜ฒ
On the episode, here is my quick review...

Emotions after watching the episode...
๐Ÿ˜†...begins with shazia's comedy TO ๐Ÿ˜ญ...the most awaited zain missing ALIYA scene.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ...next I was is that SURAIYA praising ALIYA...OMG...
๐Ÿ˜ก...take my words back...she was and always be the " NO TAKING BACK"type woman.

3 reasons to watch+3 likes(merged as all was rapid in presentation)
- ZAYA SCENE...though not edited well...zain's good moments with ALIYA...ALIYA asking him where else would I go...made me emotional.
- SHAZIA...ALL HAIL KAPIL SHARMA OF BEINTEHAA...she made us laugh even in a crisis situation
- NO REHAN- ALIYA scenes...hurray๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3 hates
-SURAIYA...hate list always begins with her...she is the most selfish,brain washing,egoistic woman I have ever scene.
- Zain...I thought he will soften after hearing the drug racket but no...he blames ALIYA again...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?...keep off the ego and think for once.
- CVS...like I said 20 day leap to bring a twist,2nd TALAAQ is just madness...and showing it all in one episode is too much.

3 expectations...
PRECAP wise...please no ALIYA pregnancy...there are others ways to stop this divorce like exposing the truth.
- HOPING REHAN helps ALIYA in exposing NAFEESA...only way to change zain's current state of mind
- SURAIYA's sister to come and help unite ZAYA...fingers crossed.

Do comment...if I am wrong somewhere...

Bye...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear 786ahf,
I liked your review,I'v written almost the same in mine (eat the cake and have it too) I agree that the pregnancy track will diffuse the misunderstanding track and I want answers from the cv.
1) who was behind the elevator mishap of Usman saab the real culprit behind his condition ?
2) Just the way Surraiya was exposed by Zubbu through Rehaan,Nafisa needs to be exposed too.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

Dear 786ahf,
I liked your review,I'v written almost the same in mine (eat the cake and have it too) I agree that the pregnancy track will diffuse the misunderstanding track and I want answers from the cv.
1) who was behind the elevator mishap of Usman saab the real culprit behind his condition ?
2) Just the way Surraiya was exposed by Zubbu through Rehaan,Nafisa needs to be exposed too.

Thank you for liking my review,
PREGNANCY is not going to soften zain that easily coz you can see he is just egoistic...and I really do not like how the fans say MISCARRIAGE...seriously if everything happens now then what will we expect next...I feel it will become a boring show if all the twists and turns are exposed now...

By the way you review, gave an open idea of the upcoming episode...hope so our expectations come true...
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't want a baby to become the ONLY medium to bring ZaYa together...
it leaves no respect to aliya..
whats the point if zain accepts aliya only for their child? he shld realise his mistake and the sins of all the people around him
he has to do some good amount of harwork in convincing aliya and making her believe AGAIN that he will stand by her henceforth ublike what he is doing now..
i just want nafeesa's truth to come out as soon as possible
can't bear her smirks nowadays
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

i don't want a baby to become the ONLY medium to bring ZaYa together...

it leaves no respect to aliya..
whats the point if zain accepts aliya only for their child? he shld realise his mistake and the sins of all the people around him
he has to do some good amount of harwork in convincing aliya and making her believe AGAIN that he will stand by her henceforth ublike what he is doing now..
i just want nafeesa's truth to come out as soon as possible
can't bear her smirks nowadays

Well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
True pregnancy should not be the reason to unite ZAYA...
I do not want it now so soon...
Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago