Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I agree...no need to bash him...as if like he doesn't mean anything now.

ppl have their views and the right choose as they prefer or support whoever they want. See the comparison...just they way he is treating Aliya, some ppl r treating him the same.

So where is the logic?? Simply we do get angry and do things that r irrational. may be in the right mind we won't do such things. I am not saying he is right. his actions r upsetting but he isn't thinking straight at the moment. And for God's sake it's a story, but all we want for it to be remain graceful.

and seriously it's human nature. we need justifications, so let them do as they please.

like hes not getting affected by aliyah presence, like he doesnt want to go run hug her?

Hes shut himself out completely where there are no emotions. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion but creatively.

Exactly, people get too serious and not just that what bothers me in defending whoever they like they go too far in bashing
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS :) really emotional scenes n beautiful caps
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

like hes not getting affected by aliyah presence, like he doesnt want to go run hug her?

Hes shut himself out completely where there are no emotions. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion but creatively.

Exactly, people get too serious and not just that what bothers me in defending whoever they like they go too far in bashing

if he is dreading his nights and sleep is far away from his eyes and he's this lonely as we saw in the last episode, then I don't see anyone questioning or thinking twice abt his feelings or love for Aliya. He is only standing strong but broken inside and it goes for both Aliya and Zain.

yes it's really sad when ppl can't express anymore and shut themselves off totally. yup right abt that.

well we can't stop them now, can we?? it's an old issue. let's just be patient and things will fall in place. even I lose my cool at times but we love ZaYa and Beintehaa. no one can take away that from us :)