Issues with todays episode

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, so I have been a silent reader. But wanted to comment on todays episode. A little bit disappointed with todays episode after all the excitement and hopes for this track, suddenly there was a rush. It felt like the CV's are in a hurry.
We wanted to see a lot of pain, hurt, bitterness, love all from both in these three months. They just showed one scene of Zain missing her and thats it and a month is over. Also the first half and second half looked zones apart. From Zain missing, loving Aliya to suddenly 2nd talaq with no emotions, that did not go well.
And how the hell did we jump from 2 months and 20 days to 2 months so quickly. I was shocked.
They took so much care in building this track and this is such a potential track of beintehaa nafrat to beintehaa mohabbat. CV's please dont rush through this. Want to see a gradual transformation in him, not a jump through months and some drama which causes Zain not to do third talaq 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The second paragraph was what I was trying to say in my post exactly hit I guess I flop at writing and the point wasn't clear. The second half of the episode wasn't even compatible with the first half where it showed he was incomplete without Aliya and he is longing for her, where were those emotions when he gave her the second talaaq so easily?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know how to justify this 1 month leap because I so didn't expect this. It came as a total shock for me. I just hope that they know what they are doing and they have something good in store for us.
On a side note, why do I have the feeling that maybe just maybe the makers are taking precautions...so just in case if the show gets axed due to BB 8..they won't have to rush the ending..