Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Right, two months is an ample amount of time, it isn't too late yet. Zain needs to find out the truth ASAP, I'm sure all that denial will evaporate into thin air then...
I really hope the CV's don't go down the remarriage route; the second talaq was a real shocker. 😕

Hopefully they will not go down that route because its complicated and messy. It is not like other shows where marriages are made to be a joking matter. CVs are aware of fans only wanting ZaYa, so I am holding out hope they will reunite once the truth comes out. I doubt they can drag this much further. Zain has to find out Aaliya is innocent.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Totally agree with you,There are other ways of making Zain suffer but divorce and remarriage plz thats just gona ruin everything.Beintehaa will be finished if ZaYa get divorced.The whole idea of Aliya marrying someone else is disgusting.why should we suffer with Zain???

exactly...if their marriage suffers then Zain and Aliya suffers, as ZaYa lovers we r going to suffer, in return the show will suffer, yeah simply Beintehaa suffering🤢
zooombie thumbnail

Sooo...Zain giving her the final divorce, Aaliya marrying somebody else while still being in love with Zain, consummating that marriage, and then getting a divorce from her second husband so she can go back to Zain is your idea of her getting her self respect back.

Basically, Aaliya has to be the rag doll stuck between two men.

Hmm. Good to know. 😆

sheesh if I truly tell u, these words remarry and consummation just boils up my blood when Aliya gets linked to somebody else other than Zain.
I can't imagine anyone else but ZaYa
I can only think of them as husband and wife and a lovey dobby couple
So please CVs no hook ups with Zain or Aliya...I mean either of them
for God's sake leave them alone and the reputation of this show

I rather prefer Zain and Aliya as divorcees for their lifetime but no multi marriages (of course I don't want their divorce in the 1st place)
haddis and masalas mujhse digest nehi hota
they r already young enough, now don't ruin their youth with ur colorful thoughts and ideas

As for Aliya...I think it wud be an interesting and a sensible track to witness that Aliya doesn't get a divorce from her husband and he ends up begging for her forgiveness
It's not to make Zain feel low or just for mere enjoyment (as she suffered so much), but yeah he shud repent and understand her value.
Then only Aliya's self-respect will be intact. Not by 2nd or 3rd marriage...ridiculous idea..just like every other show (no offense but it's the truth)

Now in the long run Zain will definitely realize his mistakes and will be remorseful. We just have to see how Aliya forgives him.
Now as for the makers and writers of the show...no unnecessary tracks please, otherwise I will really feel sorry for this show.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

sheesh if I truly tell u, these words remarry and consummation just boils up my blood when Aliya gets linked to somebody else other than Zain.

I rather prefer Zain and Aliya as divorcees for their lifetime but no multi marriages (of course I don't their divorce in the 1st place)
they r already young enough, now don't ruin their youth with ur colorful thoughts and ideas

As for Aliya...I think it wud be an interesting and sensible track to witness if Aliya doesn't get a divorce from her husband and he ends up begging for her forgiveness
It's not to make Zain feel low or just for mere enjoyment (as she suffered so much), but yeah he shud repent and understand her value.
Then only Aliya's self-respect will be intact. Not by 2nd or 3rd marriage...ridiculous idea..just like every other show (no offense but it's the truth)

Now in the long run Zain will definitely realize his mistakes and will be remorseful. We just have to see how Aliya forgives him.
Now as for the makers and writers of the show...no unnecessary tracks please, otherwise I will really feel sorry for this show.

Tell me about it, I can't digest seeing either Zain or Aaliya with anybody else.
How about Zain finds out the truth ASAP and then he can work on getting Aaliya back? 😆 They're young by age, but they've gone through too much to be truly young anymore...

I will kill the CV's if they show us a remarriage, that's one thing I so won't tolerate. Aaliya isn't a rag doll, for crying out loud! 🤢 And it's true, there's multiple marriages in almost every show, no point in sugar coating it. :P

Zain needs to know about Aaliya's innocence now, because she doesn't deserve all this humiliation, enough already.
The thing is, simple works for BI, not Ekta drama. If they stick to that, they're golden. :D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I rather prefer Zain and Aliya as divorcees for their lifetime but no multi marriages (of course I don't their divorce in the 1st place)

As for Aliya...I think it wud be an interesting and sensible track to witness if Aliya doesn't get a divorce from her husband and he ends up begging for her forgiveness

Exactly, I'd rather see them remain single than see them paired with anyone else. It would just be wrong. I just hope CVs do not go this route, they have not disappointed so far so hopefully they will pull through for fans.

Same here, I mean why go the cliched route when you can keep it simple and show something different? I am sure Zain will be shown repenting and that does not mean he has to go down on his knees begging forgiveness but surely he can find someway to make up for the pain he put her through.

To me Aaliya's self respect is intact right now, had she not had any self respect she would have still be at BV living hell and she would have begged Zain instead of signing those divorce papers and walking away with her head held high. Aaliya will get through this humiliation the Abdullahs put her through

zooombie thumbnail

Tell me about it, I can't digest seeing either Zain or Aaliya with anybody else.
How about Zain finds out the truth ASAP and then he can work on getting Aaliya back? 😆 They're young by age, but they've gone through too much to be truly young anymore...

I will kill the CV's if they show us a remarriage, that's one thing I so won't tolerate. Aaliya isn't a rag doll, for crying out loud! 🤢 And it's true, there's multiple marriages in almost every show, no point in sugar coating it. :P

Zain needs to know about Aaliya's innocence now, because she doesn't deserve all this humiliation, enough already.
The thing is, simple works for BI, not Ekta drama. If they stick to that, they're golden. :D

oh yeah can't wait for that to happen...please truth, now stop hiding already. just come out from wherever u r hiding or shud I say CVs plz reveal it soon...pretty please

I really wanna see Zain manofying his Malika-e-Zain. by going on his knees, folding his hands, banging his head, giving her hard times (simply annoy her with his kitkit)...whatever it takes man😆

lmaooo don't say that...CVs r listening...if they hear ZaYa r not young from the heart...they might end up bringing...all kinda craps (u know remarriage, then divorce, then again marriage, and the cycle goes on. Phir babies, mommy daddy se grandpa and granny...NAH)🥱

Yup Aliya doesn't deserve the pain that she is going through...wanna see an end to it. and as u said, all I want no remarriage...let ZaYa even pull each others' hair out😆, they will make up sooner or later😉

yup I like it too...the simplicity of Beintehaa and hopefully it remains like that :)

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, I'd rather see them remain single than see them paired with anyone else. It would just be wrong. I just hope CVs do not go this route, they have not disappointed so far so hopefully they will pull through for fans.

Same here, I mean why go the cliched route when you can keep it simple and show something different? I am sure Zain will be shown repenting and that does not mean he has to go down on his knees begging forgiveness but surely he can find someway to make up for the pain he put her through.

To me Aaliya's self respect is intact right now, had she not had any self respect she would have still be at BV living hell and she would have begged Zain instead of signing those divorce papers and walking away with her head held high. Aaliya will get through this humiliation the Abdullahs put her through

cudn't agree less and I am hoping for the exact same thing...fingers crossed

exactly...he doesn't need to yet he will be repenting and those upcoming tracks cud be executed and used beautifully...

I agree. of course she did the right thing by walking away and still she is standing strong in front of her husband and in-laws. Her self-esteem didn't allow her to beg for "the very thing" she deserves. She is a strong woman and sooner or later Zain will himself give her rights back and in that case I don't see anything hurting her self respect.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly D will nt happen.
Both loves each other immensley.
Aalia cannot think of anyone else other dan zain so also Zain.
Third T he will nt give and hopefully truth will come out.I m sure Suri will fail this time too .