I too want ZaYa back but not at the cost of Aliyas self respect.

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I too want Zaya back...bt not at the cost of Aliyas self- respect.
the day Zain splashed water at her she shud hav given it back.

i do not mind a third talaq or remarriage of Aliya...coz if that is wat it takes for Zain to realise wat he has lost then so b it...losing Aliya wud make him realise his mistake...the least i want is that Aliya shud give Zain a tough tym and not forgive him easily for all the humiliation and pain he has inflicted upon her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat???divorce n remarriage doesnt matters??😲
So u officialy want to make rehaan a heroπŸ˜†

Do u know once divorced aaliya shud marry sumone else n consummate dat marriage den divorce to get back zain...is dat the way to save her self respect????
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

well u r not totally wrong...Aliya's suffering and all but
after 2nd marriage BI won't remain a unique show anymore
the characters can get married twice, thrice... and so on
but trust me ppl will still drool over Zaya, we adore and love ZaYa.
and yeah Aliya will never accept another man from the heart as she loves Zain immensely (only).
Zain and Aliya will defo reunite at the end
so why take away the beauty if Zain and Aliya r meant to be??
There r many other ways to bring Zain in the line and CVs shud make the wise decision
I agree...it shud be hard on Zain while winning Aliya all over again
This time around I want Zain to earn Aliya's love and I have high hopes from CVs
and if there is ZaYa, then it is Beintehaa

On a positive Note:
for me Mamu ki Bhanji is incomplete without Mamu Ka Beta and it goes vice versa!!

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

well u r not totally wrong...Aliya's suffering and all but
after 2nd marriage BI won't remain a unique show anymore
the characters can get married twice, thrice... and so on
but trust me ppl will still drool over Zaya, we adore and love ZaYa.
and yeah Aliya will never accept another man from the heart as she loves Zain immensely (only).
Zain and Aliya will defo reunite at the end
so why take away the beauty if Zain and Aliya r meant to be??
There r many other ways to bring Zain in the line and CVs shud make the wise decision
I agree...it shud be hard on Zain while winning Aliya all over again
This time around I want Zain to earn Aliya's love and I have high hopes from CVs
and if there is ZaYa, then it is Beintehaa

On a positive Note:
for me Mamu ki Bhanji is incomplete without Mamu Ka Beta and it goes vice versa!!

Totally agree with you,There are other ways of making Zain suffer but divorce and remarriage plz thats just gona ruin everything.Beintehaa will be finished if ZaYa get divorced.The whole idea of Aliya marrying someone else is disgusting.why should we suffer with Zain???
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sooo...Zain giving her the final divorce, Aaliya marrying somebody else while still being in love with Zain, consummating that marriage, and then getting a divorce from her second husband so she can go back to Zain is your idea of her getting her self respect back.

Basically, Aaliya has to be the rag doll stuck between two men.

Hmm. Good to know. πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sooo...Zain giving her the final divorce, Aaliya marrying somebody else while still being in love with Zain, consummating that marriage, and then getting a divorce from her second husband so she can go back to Zain is your idea of her getting her self respect back.

Hmm. Good to know. πŸ˜†

LOL Very well said Sruthi!
I couldn't have phrased this betterπŸ‘

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm. Good to know.πŸ˜†

Couldnt have said it better πŸ‘ The whole thing about halala is degrading for a women.Im not gona watch a women get passed between 2 men.Cv's better not even think of doing this!!!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Couldnt have said it better πŸ‘ The whole thing about halala is degrading for a women.Im not gona watch a women get passed between 2 men.Cv's better not even think of doing this!!!

Ugh, me neither, I'm not watching that crap 🀒
And thank you :P
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hmm. Good to know. πŸ˜†

Exactly, I know there is anger because of what Aaliya is going through now but her divorcing Zain and having to marry another man is in no way going to help her self respect. With time still pending before their divorce, there is much left to happen in which Aaliya can maintain her self respect and Zain can repent.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, I know there is anger because of what Aaliya is going through now but her divorcing Zain and having to marry another man is in no way going to help her self respect. With time still pending before their divorce, there is much left to happen in which Aaliya can maintain her self respect and Zain can repent.

Right, two months is an ample amount of time, it isn't too late yet. Zain needs to find out the truth ASAP, I'm sure all that denial will evaporate into thin air then...
I really hope the CV's don't go down the remarriage route; the second talaq was a real shocker. πŸ˜•