Its better they divorce than Aliya being pregnant.

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes...u hrd me ryt...if at all Aliya is pregnant Zain nd Abdullahs wud take Aliya back only coz she is pregnant...not bcoz he loves her...i cant bliev ppl r exited abt the preg track.
the least i want is dat Aliya shud giv Zain a tuf tym...if shez preg nothing lyk dat will happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh my my
now it's a epic

the heights of...hmm...ahhh...well at loss of words🤣
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

oh my my
now it's a epic

the heights of...hmm...ahhh...well at loss of words🤣

Common lets make this topic pink🤣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
um well I do not want Aaliya to be pregnant for 2 reasons:
1) it's too early to show pregnancy. I've been wanting for Zaya to get married with full rasam and go on a honeymoon. They are still a very young couple.

2)like you just said I do not want Abdullahs to take Aaliya back for the baby as then they will go back to the way they used to treat her after she gives birth.

But if she IS pregnant, then I do see the possibility of Zain softening up and maybe just maybe after being around her again, it will get him to start thinking that Aaliya can't ever do something to hurt anyone. Maybe it'll get him to investigate who filed the complaint if Aaliya says she hasn't.

Honestly i guess at this point, anything just anything to stop this divorce and give Zain time to think and for the truth to be revealed.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Common lets make this topic pink🤣

as u say...for the sake of this forum🤣

now I don't wanna be another basher and no offense
but seriously someone needs to get a life.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously you want ZaYa to divorce rather then pregnancey track 😕
Then what Aliya Rehan marriage then they divorce after sometime and ZaYa marry or Rehan Aliya stay married and have kids(im gona puke) and kids call Zain mamu jaan.
I rather poke my eyes out than watch such disgusting story line.

At this monent all I care is for the Talakh to stop and personally I dont mind pregnancy track.I dont know why everyones so put off the idea.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nah, I'd rather have neither. Suraiya will only be happy with the thought of a grand hold but before that she'll probably say the baby isn't Zain ', hurting the two of them more especially Aaliya.
As for divorce.. no bloody way! Divorce means Aaliya having to marry someone else if she wants to get back with Zain and who in their right mind will marry a woman and then divorce her for her to be her ex husband?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Seriously you want ZaYa to divorce rather then pregnancey track 😕
Then what Aliya Rehan marriage then they divorce after sometime and ZaYa marry or Rehan Aliya stay married and have kids(im gona puke) and kids call Zain mamu jaan.
I rather poke my eyes out than watch such disgusting story line.

At this monent all I care is for the Talakh to stop and personally I dont mind pregnancy track.I dont know why everyones so put off the idea.

@bold - OMG no way 🤢🤢
CV's better not let us down! They just need to make Zain find out the truth ASAP then things will be loads better...
shammy b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayarock

yes...u hrd me ryt...if at all Aliya is pregnant Zain nd Abdullahs wud take Aliya back only coz she is pregnant...not bcoz he loves her...i cant bliev ppl r exited abt the preg track.

the least i want is dat Aliya shud giv Zain a tuf tym...if shez preg nothing lyk dat will happen.

if aliya is pregnant then the talaq process is invalid until the baby is born.. no nikah or talaq is valid if the lady is pregnant. they have to take place after the child is born.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

@bold - OMG no way 🤢🤢
CV's better not let us down! They just need to make Zain find out the truth ASAP then things will be loads better...

That would never happen, fans would go crazy the moment the creatives start planning a Aliyah Rehan wedding. We just need a bit of patience and everything will start falling into place soon.