Zain Abdullah...brainless and heartless.

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
that is way his character has shaped up finally,,he cant take any decision on his own..always needs sumbody to guide him,..gets played in suris hands...insults his wife whom he once claimed to love..hurts her and shows no remorse watsoever...wow ...wat an amazing character...or may b a caricature of a character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
your kidding right?

Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

your kidding right?

Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

Please don't get me wrong, I'm a friend... But did u type it up again???πŸ˜†
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uh...did you forget that he's lost his Dad just a month ago? Calling him brainless and heartless is going too far. He's just gone through a devastating loss, and he's traumatized, so his Mom is taking full advantage of that. When someone is in such a fragile state, they don't THINK STRAIGHT and that's natural!

This doesn't mean I agree with he's doing to Aaliya, the man's not in the right state of mind, and on top of that he's being instigated. Just wait till the truth comes out, he'll be back to himself.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey guys I think we shud stop arguing. I know people have preferences and I respect their choices.
No offense But rather than proving who is right and who is wrong, I think we shud think what can be done.
We all know the CVs r butchering Zain's character and they have a clear purpose for it.
so as Beintehaa fans and if u truly love ZaYa, send ur kind messages to Colors or whoever it's needed to be send. If we let them know our views (I know they already know) and ask kindly, the show may not take a drastic route. They r going to be forced to think twice bfr doing smth unacceptable. There is smth called mutual understanding and we really need that now.
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Uh...did you forget that he's lost his Dad just a month ago? Calling him brainless and heartless is going too far. He's just gone through a devastating loss, and he's traumatized, so his Mom is taking full advantage of that. When someone is in such a fragile state, they don't THINK STRAIGHT and that's natural!

This doesn't mean I agree with he's doing to Aaliya, the man's not in the right state of mind, and on top of that he's being instigated. Just wait till the truth comes out, he'll be back to himself.

I agree... And I'm living in that hope only😊😊.. CANT Wait for him to find out the truth and set his Mother straight!😑
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This a terrible post please stop bashing him hes not wrong its just the situation which is nt ryt
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@TM...u r a rehaan fan ryt????🀣
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Zain was always shown like this. He is a guy who wears his emotions up his sleeves..

He was as violent with Rocky when he knew that he was hellbent on playing with Ayat's vulnerability and dignity.

It is not that he doesn't love Aaliya; it is only that he loved Usman as much if not more..

And right now he is punishing Aaliya under a wrong impression that she was the cause of his darling's death.. The same guy who has been his friend, philosopher and a guide till his last breath. The same person who meant the World to him.

And those agonizing hours in prison with his mother's howls and sobs at the adjacent room, his helplessness of not being able to be by the side of his ailing father during his last moments had simply added fuel to the fire in the entire fiasco.

His wounds at present are probably deeper than his love or feelings for Aaliya... His rationality is clouded by constant instigations by Surraiya -- the instigations this time doesn't involve kitchen politics but his father and mentor , worse still his death... And people around him are not helping him in any way either..

And present according to him Aaliya deserves the worst punishment possible for whatever she has done. Yeah he is behaving in an extremely heartless manner but his heart has died momentarily after his dad's death..

The day truth is revealed, Zain is the one standing to lose the most.

Although I feel like slapping him for his behavior towards Aaliya, yet I can empathize with him. As much as I feel sorry for Aaliya, I feel equally sorry for him.

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
um this is why the makers are showing this..so that Zain can mature up.