Zain should visit a medium...

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So I was just thinking of how mamoo came and visited Aaliya and told her to accept the mehr but I wanna know why he hasn't visited Zain yet? In other words I mean to say why can he come and tell Zain about his mother and her schemes. I know it's not something which would happen in real life but you know what I mean.

There could be this scene where Zain goes to see a medium and he 'connects' with his dead father via the medium and Usman reveals everything to him.

Stupid, I know, but I know many people who have connected with the other world such as my friend who spoke with her dead grandmother. It's all about ones own belief but that is and way for Usman to talk to Zain.

Crazy but yeah... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's not crazy...I actually thought of the same thing as well.
But the dead can't reveal everything...as that is something the people who are living must solve.
They can only give a piece of advice...and well Aaliya was the person Usman decided to go to.
In a way, it's logical because whenever Usman had to give advice on how to handle their relationship, it was always to Aaliya because he knows Zain won't listen.

Think about it, how Usman talked to Zain at the beach after they just got married...

But yes how easy things would be if Usman just went up to Zain and just say "Zain Beta, Aaliyaa is innocent and you know it. You just refuse to see it"
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

It's not crazy...I actually thought of the same thing as well.

But the dead can't reveal everything...as that is something the people who are living must solve.
They can only give a piece of advice...and well Aaliya was the person Usman decided to go to.
In a way, it's logical because whenever Usman had to give advice on how to handle their relationship, it was always to Aaliya because he knows Zain won't listen.

Think about it, how Usman talked to Zain at the beach after they just got married...

But yes how easy things would be if Usman just went up to Zain and just say "Zain Beta, Aaliyaa is innocent and you know it. You just refuse to see it"

I totally get what you're saying. When I was told that my friends grandma had spoken to her I didn't wanna believe it cos I believe once someone leaves the world you can communicate with them. They can visit in dreams but that's about it.

It's a show and with Usman just speaking to Zain and telling him everything would just leave it with nothing else to show but it would be great for Zain to get an inkling about his mother. The woman's done enough damage for for a lifetime.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i thought th same,...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain really need his dad advice now.becz of Suri emotional blackmail he lost his thinking sense.till he not going to get a good guidance he not going to think properly.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I totally get what you're saying. When I was told that my friends grandma had spoken to her I didn't wanna believe it cos I believe once someone leaves the world you can communicate with them. They can visit in dreams but that's about it.

It's a show and with Usman just speaking to Zain and telling him everything would just leave it with nothing else to show but it would be great for Zain to get an inkling about his mother. The woman's done enough damage for for a lifetime.

@Bold. I couldn't agree more. Honestly I do not want to see more plotting from her now because I've had enough. Now it's time for revelations not more damage. I really hope the makers don't disappoint.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Zain really need his dad advice now.becz of Suri emotional blackmail he lost his thinking sense.till he not going to get a good guidance he not going to think properly.

Yeah, I really hope we have their scene sometime. Even if it's for 30 Seconds. I miss their scenes and it would be a great for everyone. His mother has taken advantage of the fact he is broken inside and also that he lost one parent and doesn't want to lose the other. Shame on her for that.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@Bold. I couldn't agree more. Honestly I do not want to see more plotting from her now because I've had enough. Now it's time for revelations not more damage. I really hope the makers don't disappoint.

I pray to God everything goes well and these two are reunited before the 3rd talaq cos my poor heart can not take any more. The poor girl has suffered enough and it's high time the real culprits are punished. The makers have done well till now and I really hope they keep up their efforts and don't spoil the show!