Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so done with you guys! You guys are completely ignoring that zain's in pain too.. we knw that aliya is innocent but zain doesnt.. he thinks that she's responsible for mamu's death and the jail fiasco that's why he's behaving like that! plz dont bash zain cause you guys are not thinking from his POV! It's too much now!
Sorry if i've hurt anyone completely MY POV!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simran422

I'm so done with you guys! You guys are completely ignoring that zain's in pain too.. we knw that aliya is innocent but zain doesnt.. he thinks that she's responsible for mamu's death and the jail fiasco that's why he's behaving like that! plz dont bash zain cause you guys are not thinking from his POV! It's too much now!

Sorry if i've hurt anyone completely MY POV!

He is in pain, that is understandable but he is giving lot of pain to aliya as well thats not understandable!

he thinks that she is responsible for his dad's death, but by hurting aliya everyday will work?

Zain also knows that his mother is not trustable and where the trust between ZaYa vanished?😕
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

He is in pain, that is understandable but he is giving lot of pain to aliya as well thats not understandable!

he thinks that she is responsible for his dad's death, but by hurting aliya everyday will work?

Zain also knows that his mother is not trustable and where the trust between ZaYa vanished?😕

We all react that way when we loose our loved ones dear! And not to forget zain doesnt knw true colors of suri and suri was also tortured badly in the jail (which she deserved) along with zain and any son would behave that way! When truth will be reavealed zain will regret but he is not completely wrong this time cause he doesnt knw the truth..
*Dev.* thumbnail

We all react that way when we loose our loved ones dear! And not to forget zain doesnt knw true colors of suri and suri was also tortured badly in the jail (which she deserved) along with zain and any son would behave that way! When truth will be reavealed zain will regret but he is not completely wrong this time cause he doesnt knw the truth..

what happens when he realise that we all know.

But what is he doing right now is wrong. He should at least get the facts rights on the place.

sometimes, that makes me think as if he is taking revenge from aliya on whatever treatment he was given in Jail!
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although i loved n will always luv zain <3<3<3
I totally agree wid u
Hes really pissin off these days
I was thinkin of makin a post like yours but then i thought i better not coz ppl will disagree and bash me n i wud hv ended up using inappropriate words and the mods would hv closed the topic
But m glad to know that someone agrees

Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

Although i loved n will always luv zain <3<3<3
A totally agree wid u
Hes really pissin off these days
I was thinkin of makin a post like yours but then i thought i better not coz ppl will disagree and bash me n i wud hv ended up using inappropriate words and the mods would hv closed the topic
But m glad to know that someone agrees

well, you should feel confident with your views whether one agree to you or not. Here we are talking about fictional character Zain so all should be fine discussing him.😊
simran422 thumbnail

what happens when he realise that we all know.

But what is he doing right now is wrong. He should at least get the facts rights on the place.

sometimes, that makes me think as if he is taking revenge from aliya on whatever treatment he was given in Jail!

Dint you watch yesterday's episode? He had tears in his eyes.. He was missing aliya and still loves her! Its the circumstanes that's making him do those things! Well its completly your POV and i cannot change that.. All i want to say is put yourself in a zain's place and you'll knw the differnce!
*Dev.* thumbnail

Dint you watch yesterday's episode? He had tears in his eyes.. He was missing aliya and still loves her! Its the circumstanes that's making him do those things! Well its completly your POV and i cannot change that.. All i want to say is put yourself in a zain's place and you'll knw the differnce!

I would have reacted there in more civil way than Zain if you ask me!

I respect your opinion and so as you.

Zain Loving Aliya shows his concern for her. But that is not justified with what he do with her. Talaq was not expected. Insult was not expected.

Hopefully, he get to know the truth before Talaq. :)
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well, you should feel confident with your views whether one agree to you or not. Here we are talking about fictional character Zain so all should be fine discussing him.😊

yea but it has happened bfor
I made a post abt rehaan n said that i hate him to d moon and back n all ... N ppl disagreed n they closed the topic
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

yea but it has happened bfor
I made a post abt rehaan n said that i hate him to d moon and back n all ... N ppl disagreed n they closed the topic

see, instead of Hate, better word can be used ''Dislike''.

Just keep your views within the language violation like do not abuse & do not degrade anyone. Then its fine.

Discussion is all about agree & disagree with each other but in more polite &civil way. 😊