Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zayarock

lyk Zain dere r sum harshad fangirls who cant c the truth and accept honest opinions of other ppl.๐Ÿ˜†

grow up.

man the thread is up to 4 pgs...how much more do u want ppl to grow up??๐Ÿคฃ
btw it's increasing the TRP๐Ÿ˜†

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

man the thread is up to 4 pgs...how much more do u want ppl to grow up??๐Ÿคฃ
btw it's increasing the TRP๐Ÿ˜†

Any how d forum activity reached its peak ๐Ÿคฃ
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Any how d forum activity reached its peak ๐Ÿคฃ

oh yeah๐Ÿ˜†
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Grow up u rehaan fan ๐Ÿ˜† ...v know u r not a zaya fan wanting aaliyas remarriage...find a better way to support rehaan ๐Ÿ˜†

seriously I don't wanna bash Rehaan...at least not now. didn't really bash him either
but still...human nature is very impulsive๐Ÿ˜†
this also explains Zain's situation๐Ÿคฃ
ppl just put urself in Zain's shoes and see the difference ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How did this even reach 5 pages ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Koi nai, forum activity increase ho rai hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Besides, i am nt even a harshad fan IF that was directed at am nd IF it was, dont u think growing up sucks?
And what happened to our mods?
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I completely disagree, first it was Aliyah and now ZAin bashing</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not seehow incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">its either team ZaYa or NOTHING</font>

Agree bth are in pain n I can feel the pain bth sides
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, its a shame that certain fans here cannot see beyond their favourite actor and the actual storyline!

Zain disgusts me too! Brilliant acting on Harshads part tho! ๐Ÿ˜†
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i completely disagree with the @TM
there is no mistake in zain actions
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayarock

No self respecting girl wud luv Zain Abdullah...who treats his wife lyk a doormat abuses her and humiliates her tym nd again.

oh dear... its love... its d fact that u hurt the person u love the most... and both r in love and they hav been hurting by each other actions... its not that zain is willing to do... he is in that situation which is making him do like that... He doesn't want to show he loves aaliya... it happens in love... Even after so much of hurting aaliya still has a soft corner for zain... that is love... u cant let go off a person that u love d most so easily ... but he is not abusing her physically rt??? anytime???? its common to react like that wen u come to know that the person u loved the most has cheated u...everything will b alright...stay calm and keep watching...๐Ÿ˜Š.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hic actions and way to treat Aliya these days doesn't speak about his Love for her. Nor he is getting anything in doing so, only giving pain to aliya. So its better if Aliya moves on in Life and leave Zain for some time. Time will make him realise the importance of Aliya in more better way!
disappointed with Zain!