Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
no one is supporting Zain action right now but he love her it can't be deny.he is now in his mom influence she blackmail him every now and then by dragginy his dad death to make him angre more which let him become heartless in front Aliya.in today episode show how much he missing her and still love her.
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh yes..he loves her so much thats y he was enjoying himself while saying talaq the second tym...ryt?
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I completely disagree, first it was Aliyah and now ZAin bashing

Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

I get what you are saying and you are not wrong and even I feel that to bash him is wrong as he is suffering as much as Aliya if not more... and i LOVE that guy❤️... However, what hurts me is that even after a month of his father's death (bless his soul) Zain is not even trying to be civil towards Aliya when he can SEE that they have to work together. Also, Can he not see HER Tears? If he is so much in love with her, does he not know her enough to even think that maybe she is being framed? I agree that he is going through a serious trauma and life must be unimaginable for him but come on, he is a grown man and he is well aware of the world.. he is a practical person so why is he being so unlike himself now??? I don't have a problem with HIM.. I have a problem with him damcing on Surriya's fingertips!
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

wish people cud see he is shattered now
probably it's killing him a thousand times inside...as of now he lost his love with every other precious things in his life
the guy has a lot in his plate plus Suri arrgghhh
and yeah no one can justify Aliya's situation
but showering love over Rehaan?? for what??
ZaYa's relationship shud not be even compared with Rehaan

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zayarock

The way he enjoys hurting Aliya...disgusting is the word for Zain Abdullah.Did he evr luvd Aliya..I dont think so...The next tym Aliya shud slap him hard.

I want to know if you still believe this after watching today's episode..especially after watching the scene where he misses her and sleeps on her side of the bed.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WORD Zainab. couldn't agree more!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LivingforAR

I get what you are saying and you are not wrong and even I feel that to bash him is wrong as he is suffering as much as Aliya if not more... However, what hurts me is that even after a month of his father's death (bless his soul) Zain is not even trying to be civil towards Aliya when he can SEE that they have to work together. Also, Can he not see HER Tears? If he is so much in love with her, does he not know her enough to even think that maybe she is being framed? I agree that he is going through a serious trauma and life must be unimaginable for him but come on, he is a grown man and he is well aware of the world.. he is a practical person so why is he being so unlike himself now???

hey u r right and I agree that Zain is very wrong on his part
but how does Rehaan become the gud guy in all this??
Zain isn't a saint but to think Rehaan in Zain's place...never.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

hey u r right and I agree that Zain is very wrong on his part
but how does Rehaan become the gud guy in all this??
Zain isn't a saint but to think Rehaan in Zain's place...never.

I feel he might become the next cupid in Zaya's life.. I always imagine him as Aliya's Muh-Bola Bhai!😉

Rehaan can NEVER EVER EVER Take Zain's place! But he has a very good chance of being mr goody good if her gets Zaya back.. right??
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for a moment i also thout dat he is missing her nd luvs her...bt the way he gave her a second talaq...shows how indiffernt he is..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Has Zain been shown enjoying hurting Aaliya because I have not seen it that way at all. Zain is not getting any pleasure out of hurting Aaliya because he himself is hurting, no it does not give him the right to do what he is doing to her but he is far from happy