Zain is disgusting...

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The way he enjoys hurting Aliya...disgusting is the word for Zain Abdullah.Did he evr luvd Aliya..I dont think so...The next tym Aliya shud slap him hard.
Edited by zayarock - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
As much as it hurts, I completely agree with you!
Zain Abdullah, Mark my words.. You are going to regret the treatment you are giving to Aliya!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol...i love zain abdullah...may b he is shown bad now...but he loves aaliya n that was shown clearly in today's epi
zayarock thumbnail
No self respecting girl wud luv Zain Abdullah...who treats his wife lyk a doormat abuses her and humiliates her tym nd again.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he wants to inflict wid the same intensity of d pain dat he's going through.Am not supporting his recent actions,but I can never deny dat he still loves her more than life itself.He is love and clarity is blurred by misunderstandings and hatred..which will wane away..and for sure he'll repent for his actions,he'll go through pain ,regret and guilt...hopefully his repentation and his actions to mend the damage won't be too late...
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
zayarock thumbnail
sadly ...dere are many Harshad fan girls here who start defending Zain evrytym...without realising dat dere is a diff between Zain nd Harshad...u may b a harshad fan but dat is not a reason enuf to justify a Zains unacceptable behaviour towards his wife.
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayarock

No self respecting girl wud luv Zain Abdullah...who treats his wife lyk a doormat abuses her and humiliates her tym nd again.

Oh really!!!no girl with self respect will suggest rehaan for aaliya who keeps eye on others wyf😆
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Ofcourse i want aaliya to slap zain aftrall she is d owner of zain abdullah😳 she has ryts...they both have ryts to do anything each other...but no third person shud cum between themm😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely disagree, first it was Aliyah and now ZAin bashing
Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I completely disagree, first it was Aliyah and now ZAin bashing

Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

Zainab am👏 for this post
Edited by arshi2 - 10 years ago