EAT THE CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO.

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all !
To me the party scene at the hotel seemed a bit lame.Simply becoz the Barkat group of Hotels has been running for a while and there would be a Banquet Manger,Hospitality group etc so I presume its their job to check the credentials of clients any way let that pass and give the credit to Aaliya.

Loved the scene where Zain missed Aaliya at night,so sad !

Mami your hatred for Aaliya surpasses your love for Mamu and respect for Usman saab.
Imagine what he'd have gone through, on witnessing the dramatic entry of his two Bahus and Surraiya begum and then Quazi sahab in his boardroom.
Surraiya begum !! jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh light bund karke kapde badalte hain !!
To translate this Surraiya begum stop washing your filthy ideas in public.We gave you more dignity then that.
Can anyone please tell me why does Nafeesa smile like a Cheshire cat ?
I thought she wanted Shazia out of her life not Aaliya ?
And where are the root cause of this mess ?
Shabana and the newly weds ??? Honeymoon ??
The precap.
Most of you would want Aaliya to be pregnant and I'm quite sure she is.
One way of getting Zain and Aaliya back.
But personally I find the idea very cliched.
Beintehaa has been quite unique so far and Surraiya's announcement that its been a month since Usmaan saab's demise.
So are we going to first hear the news of Aaliya's pregnancy and then Surraiya blowing ideas in Zain's head that the child is most certainly Rehaan's and not Zain.?
I believe that a child/children have never been a deterrent to the grounds for divorce so let's hope the cvs don't get back to a hackneyed track.
For the time being,Surraiya's eating the cake and having it too.
what say guys ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
addictv, AnnRosewood,

Thanks for reading my write up and appreciating !